BPRD Recruitment 2019: The Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) has issued the latest job opening notification for the recruitment of 218 Accounts Officer, Stenographer, Driver, Mali, Cooks, Library Assistant, Photographer, Translator, Draftsman, Staff Car Driver, Storekeeper, Constable, Assistant, Halwai & Other Vacancies. Application forms are available in the official web portal @ bprd.nic.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through Offline mode from 25th May 2019 to 14th June 2019.
BPRD Recruitment 2019
- 1 BPRD Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 BPRD Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for BPRD Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria BPRD Jobs 2019
- 1.4 Age Limit for BPRD Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Important Dates for BPRD Inspector, Accounts Officer, Stenographer, Driver 7 Other Posts Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Selection Process for the BPRD Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Mode of Apply
- 1.8 Scale of Pay
- 1.9 Application Fee
- 1.10 Steps to download and apply for the BPRD Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links To Apply For BPRD Job openings 2019
Application forms are download from the official web portal of the BPRD and then apply to the given address. In this post. we provide complete details regarding Age limit, Scale of Pay, Educational Qualifications and also how to apply mentioned below. So the aspirants can apply on or before the last date.
BPRD Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|BPRD Recruitment 2019 Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD)|
|Post Name||Inspector, Accounts Officer, Stenographer, Driver, Mali, Cooks, Library Assistant, Photographer, Translator, Draftsman, and other posts|
|No Of Posts||218 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th May 2019|
|Ending Date||14th June 2019|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details for BPRD Recruitment 2019
There are 218 job opening regarding different posts like Bureau of Police Research & Development vacancy notification 2019 for Principal Scientific Officer, Vice Principal, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer, Research Scientific Officer, Forensic Expert, Cyber Expert, Deputy Superintendent, Junior Analyst, Senior Investigator, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Draftsman Grade-II, Halwai, Despatch Rider, Staff Car Driver, Storekeeper, Manager Grade-III, Assistant Director, Constable, Sr Scientific Assistant, ALIO/Library Officer Posts. & Other Vacancies. For more details, candidates can check the official web site of the Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) @ www.bprd.nic.in.
Here there are two categories regarding BPRD and CAPT.
- BPRD – 97 Posts
- CAPT – 121 Posts
- Total – 218 Posts
Eligibility Criteria BPRD Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification Details
Candidates should have passed 8th/ 10th/ Diploma/ degree/ master degree/ engineering from recognized board or university. For more further details refer to the official notification mentioned below of this page.
Age Limit for BPRD Recruitment 2019
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 – 56 Years. For the details of Age Relaxation check the official Notification clearly.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum age – 56 Years
Important Dates for BPRD Inspector, Accounts Officer, Stenographer, Driver 7 Other Posts Recruitment 2019
The following are the important dates to remember the interested candidtaes for applying BPRD latest Recruitment 2019 for the different jobs like Inspector, Driver, Accounts Officer, stenographer, and other vacancies.
- Starting date to apply offline – 25th May 2019
- Ending date to apply offline – 14th June 2019
Selection Process for the BPRD Recruitment 2019
Selection procedure for the recruitment of BPRD 218 vacancy posts is given below. First applied aspirants should attend the written exam. Before going to write the exam candidates can refer to the previous papers of the BPRD Recruitment 2019. After the written exam. qualified competitors called for the Interview process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Mode of Apply
Scale of Pay
Refer the official Notification of BPRD in their official web site for salary details regarding the 218 vacancy posts.
Refer to the Official Notification of the Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) @ www.bprd.nic.in for Application Fee details mentioned below link.
Steps to download and apply for the BPRD Recruitment Notification 2019
- Interested and Eligible aspirants open the Official web site of the BPRD @ www.bprd.nic.in.
- The home page will open in that click on to the option News and Events.
- Next, a new page will open then search for the filling up the various posts in the BPR&D
- Hit on to Read more.
- Now you will get a notification regarding the latest job opening in BPRD recruitment 2019.
- View and download the Application form.
- Candidates check their qualifications and read all the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form with necessary details correctly and attach the documents needed.
- Next, send the application to the given mentioned address.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form before sending for future use.
Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D), New Delhi.
Important Links To Apply For BPRD Job openings 2019
The official web site of the Bureau of Police Research & Development – @ www.bprd.nic.in
To Download BPRD Recruitment 2019 Notification – Click Here
For more latest updates regarding Recruitments, Admit Cards, results keep in touch with us. visit our official web site @ sarkarirecruiment.com. Thank You.