Get all the detailed information of CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019from this page. Moreover, the officials of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) had planned to conduct the exam in the month of April 2019. Candidates who have applied for the 39 Civil Judge posts, they must and should note down the छत्तीसगढ़ लोक सेवा आयोग Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019, and Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Selection Process from the below sections. Moreover, we have also attached you with the subject wise CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019. So that every participant can start their preparation. Download link to get the psc.cg.gov.in Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 PDF for free is available to the end of this page.
CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
- 1 CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
Not only getting the syllabus for CGPSC Civil Judge PDF is important but also previous papers of CGPSC Civil Judge is also plays in a key role for getting success in exams. For the convenience of the candidates here in this post, we are all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format. After the submission of the application of CGPSC Civil Judge. A candidate who wants to check CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus is available here. In this sarakarirecruitment.com we are providing the CGPSC Civil Judge syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Syllabus 2019 – Details
|CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 PDF – Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Number of Openings||39 Vacancies|
|Starting Date Of Application Process||1st March 2019|
|Closing Date Of Application Process||31st March 2019|
|Exam Date||April 2019|
Chhattisgarh PSC Company Profile
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st
November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.
CGPSC Civil Judge Test Pattern
CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Civil Judge post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are Preliminary Screening Examination, Mains Examination. An exam would be conducted for 200 marks (Viva 15 marks). Each topic in the Civil Judge Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Examination||Time Duration||Questions, Marks|
|Preliminary Examination||2 Hours||100|
|Mains Examination||3 Hours||100|
|Viva – Voice||15|
- The number of questions for CGPSC Civil Judge Exam is 100.
- Total Marks for CGPSC Civil Judge Prelims, Mains Examination is 100.
- Duration of Time for preliminary exam contains 2 hours.
- The time given for the Mains Examination is 3 Hours.
- No Negative Marking for CGPSC Civil Judge Exam 2019.
Preliminary Examination Syllabus
- Indian Postal Code.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Constitution of India.
- Transfer of Property Act.
- Contract Act.
- Limitation Act.
- The Chhattisgarh Rent Contract Act, 2011
- Court Fees Act.
- Specific Relief Act.
- Registration Act.
- Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code.
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Chhattisgarh Excise Act, 1915.
Mains Examination Syllabus
- The framing of Issues and Writing of Judgement in Civil Cases (Maximum 40 Marks )
- The Framing of Charges and Writing of Judgement in Criminal Cases (Maximum 40 Marks)
- Translation: English to Hindi (Maximum 10 Marks), Hindi to English (Maximum 10 Marks).
psc.cg.gov.in CJ Exam Syllabus 2019
CGPSC Civil Judge (CJ) Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- Indian Economy
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India
- Constitution of India & Polity.
- Current Affairs & Sports.
- General Science & Technology.
- Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- Administrative Structure, Local Government, and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in the Freedom Movement
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, Forest, and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh
- Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/Riddle, Singing of Chhattisgarh
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh.
CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Knowledge of Hindi Language
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
- Interpersonal skills including Communication Skills
- General mental ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.
- The knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi Language will be tested in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi language only, no translations will be provided.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Sarkarirecruitment for more information.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & Private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.