CSIR UGC NET Notification: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi invited the Application Forms for the CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) which is the single MCQ Examination for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) NET and appointment for Lecturer (NET). So, all the candidates need to check this page to know more about the CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification which will be held on 16th December 2018. And the application process will be available up to 15th October 2018. You can only apply online for the CSIR UGC NET from the official site that is csirhrdg.res.in. Direct link to download the Official CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification with the Information Bulletin is given at the end of this page.
CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification Overview
- 1 CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification Overview
|CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification & Other Details|
|Organization Name||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name Of The Examination||CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Starting Date||25th September 2018|
|Closing Date||15th October 2018|
|Exam Date||16th December 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
All the aspirants are requested to check the given requirements before applying for the CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification. And also those who fulfill those can have the chance to apply for the CSIR UGC NET Notification.
Educational Qualifications – Check the below educational qualifications under the CSIR UGC NET Notification.
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS or BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ BPharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Competitors enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply.
- B.Sc (Hons) or the equivalent degree holders or pupils enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Competitors possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS).
Related Post: CSIR UGC NET Previous Papers
Age Limit – For General or UR candidates, the age limit should not exceed 28 years (as on 1st July 2018) to apply for the CSIR UGC NET Notification.
Age Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ):
- 05 years for SC/ ST/ PwD/ female applicants
- 03 years for OBC candidates
|Category Of The Applicant||Examination Fee|
|Gen/ OBC||INR 1000|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||INR 500|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 250|
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018
CSIR scheduled the Joint CSIR-UGC Test tentatively on Sunday 16th December 2018 for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (LS) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
The stipend of a JRF selected through the CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) will be INR 25000 p.m. for the first two years. Also, annual contingent grant of INR 20000 per fellow will be provided to the University or the Institution. The Fellowship will be governed by the terms and conditions of CSIR, UGC or Research Scheme, as applicable under the CSIR UGC NET Notification.
Related Post: CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
Documents To Be Uploaded While Applying Online – CSIR UGC NET Notification
The Selection Process 2018 under the CSIR UGC NET Notification will be by the Written Examination.
|Online application form starts||25th September 2018|
|Last date to submit the form||15th October 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||16th December 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Intimated Later|
Applying Process For CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification
- Before applying Online, competitors are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this Information Bulletin. Candidates should apply online only on Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) website that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Applicants must write their name, father/mother’s name as written in their Matriculation Certificate (Xth class Board) and should ensure that the same are matching with their educational qualification certificates and caste certificate except for married females. Married female candidates are required to send the scanned copy of their marriage certificates along with any other documents as proof through e-mail to email@example.com as and when asked for by CSIR-HRDG. All Caste/PwD Certificates shall be strict as per Govt. of India instructions.
CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification PDF: Download
Information Bulletin – CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Notification: Click Here
Check our Sarkari Naukri website for more information regarding the CSIR UGC NET Notification.