Genpact Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Genpact Walk-ins, Genpact Job openings, Genpact Off-campus drive, Genpact Referral drives, Genpact Vacancies, Genpact recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Genpact Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Genpact Recruitment 2018.
Genpact is a BPO, outsourcing, IT company. Genpact is a BPO company and it is common for the company to select a lot of graduate freshers for various positions. When it comes to the BPO jobs, the candidates from varying education qualifications are selected based on their communication skills.Every year Genpact jobs for freshers come in large numbers.Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode of application from the below-provided link as soon as possible. Keep in touch with this site to get all updates of private jobs.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Genpact Job Vacancies:
- Business Analyst
- Customer Support
- Semi-Technical Voice Process
- Multiple Voice Process
- HR Executive
- Domestic Voice Process
- Apprentice Leader
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Genpact Company Profile:
Genpact is a global business process management and services corporation with key offices in New York City, United States It’s listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol G. In 2015, the company reported net revenues of US$2.46 billion with more than 70,000 employees in 25 countries Genpact has a few hundred clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500.
It was founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company and in August 2007 publicly traded Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in November 2012. In 2016, Career Bliss ranked Genpact 23rd in its “Top 50 Happiest Companies in America”.
Educational Qualification For Genpact Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Genpact Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Genpact get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Genpact Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Genpact Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Genpact i.e.www.genpact.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Genpact Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Genpact for registration purpose: Click here to register