GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: GITAM University is one of the most reputed universities in Vishakhapatnam. Applications are invited by GITAM University for enrollment in Ph.D. and M.Phil. courses of the academic year 2018. Every year GITAM University offers many undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to a number of applicants. Applicants, who are seeking for the GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019, can find here related information. All the interested and eligible applicants can apply for it and first check out the complete notification of it before applying in order to get a rough idea about admission.
GITAM University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 GITAM University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Subject Wise Topics
- 1.3 GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Criteria
- 1.5 How To Apply For GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019
- 1.6 GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
GITAM University was established in 1980, It is a private university which was titled as an autonomous university in 2007. The university offers 109 programs at an undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral level in various disciplines such as Pharmacy, Technology, Science, International Business, Management, Architecture and Law. The university offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) course at the research level in 2 disciplines. They are Management (FT/PT), Technology. We suggest candidates go through the complete GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 article to access all the information which are helpful for the applicants. If applicants are in search of latest admissions can visit our page sarkarirecruitment.com for to gain more useful information.
For admission to Ph.D. programmes, candidates can register themselves by submitting duly filled-in applications along with the processing fee through demand draft (DD). Only candidates with the relevant qualifying degree are eligible to apply for the doctoral courses offered by GITAM. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview, both conducted by the university itself. The application fee for Ph.D. in Management and Ph.D. in Technology is Rs. 3000/- and Rs. 1000/- respectively.
GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Last Date To Submit Application||16th July 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date||17th July 2018|
GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Subject Wise Topics
Admissions into M.Phil, Ph.D. programmes shall be made in the following subject areas indicated below
Faculty of Engineering Ph.D. (Full-time / Part-time)
Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Faculty of Pharmacy Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time)
Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry.
Faculty of Science M.Phil. (Full-time / Part-time), Ph.D. (Full-time / Part-time)
Applied Mathematics, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics, Environmental Science, Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Physics.
Faculty of Management Studies M.Phil. (Full-time / Part-time), Ph.D. (Full-time / Part-time)
Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Applied Psychology and Applied Philosophy.
GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission into M.Phil or Ph.D. programme can pursue research under Full-Time and Part-Time.
- The candidates should have secured at least 55% aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 – point scale followed in the concerned Institutions.
- Teachers working in recognized junior colleges with at least three and four years of service for admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes respectively.
- However, a relaxation of 5% marks or an equivalent grade is permitted for SC/ST/ Differently abled candidates.
- Service requirement for Part-Time candidates.
- Teachers should have PG Departments of recognized Universities and their affiliated Colleges with a minimum of one year service.
- Eligibility criteria for admission M.Phil. /Ph.D. programmes.
- In Degree or Professional colleges affiliated to recognized universities with at least two years of service.
GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be short-listed for admission to M.Phil/ Ph.D. Programme (FT/PT) at GITAM School of International Business should be based on the performance on the written test. It carries 60 marks, and appear for an Interview which will be 40 marks.
How To Apply For GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019
- Application forms can also be obtained from any branch of Union Bank of India throughout the country.
- Candidates can also receive an application form by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request letter containing the candidate’s name, along with the complete mailing address and demand draft (DD) of INR 150.
- Candidate should send the duly filled-in applications, along with all the attested documents and DD.
- Candidates can register themselves by submitting the completed applications, along with the processing fee amount of Rs. 1000/- (for male candidates) and Rs. 600/- (for female candidates) through DD.
GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
The application have to be submitted through online mode by visiting our website. Alternatively, the application can also be downloaded from the website submitted duly filled in, enclosing a DD for Rs.1000/- in favor of “GITAM”, payable at Visakhapatnam. Candidates can pay the application fee online using Internet Banking facility through Net Banking, Debit card, and Credit card.
- Certificates have to be submitted at the time of admission in support of their qualification and reservation if any.
- Admission should be based on the marks secured in the Entrance test and Interview, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and the rules of reservation.
- Postgraduate Degree, M.Phil. Degree or Provisional Certificates are applicable.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates from the institution where the candidate has last studied.
- NET, ICMR, GATE, GPAT, SLET etc. scorecards, if applicable.
- Marks statements of the qualifying examination.
- Migration certificate (for candidates from other than GITAM University).
- Date of Birth (SSC, Matriculation or equivalent certificate).
- Medical certificate.
- Must carry Physical fitness certificate.
GITAM School of International Business
GITAM Campus, Rushikonda,
We hope the GITAM University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 available information is useful for the applicants. It is the best chance for the contenders to build their career. If you are satisfied with this article bookmark this page sarkarirecruitment.com.