Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Goa PSC Profile :
- 1.1.1 Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon
- 1.1.5 Official Link : http://goapsc.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Goa PSC Profile :
Getting a government job is a dream to many people.To get a government job every one needs clear information of the exam and selection procedure. In this article,we are providing some important data like Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon job profile, minimum eligibility norms, significant dates, mode of selection, how to apply, & general guidelines to candidates for apply as per desired post but if the applicants are not satisfied with this knowledge then they can also to download an official advertisement of Goa PSC from the link given below under the head of important links. Goa Public Service Commission released a recruitment notification for Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon .All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job . The Goa PSC is offering employment opportunities in various departments. The interested candidates can also see all Goa Government Jobs information, which provides a large number of opportunities to the candidates preparing to get Govt Jobs in Goa here.The candidate who posses the minimum qualification like SSC,Inter,degree,MBA can apply for these government jobs before the last date.candidates, who are looking for Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon notification can see here. There is heavy competition for these Openings, as many people had a dream to work in government sector. Hereby we insist the Applicants start their preparation as early as possible to get qualified.For more information of latest job updates Candidates can check our site Sarkari Recruitment .
Goa PSC Profile :
The Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
The requisitions from the Government are received in the form of proposals indicating number of vacancies in a particular post in a department or cadre and the mode of filling up the vacancies. The mode of filling up the posts is either by direct recruitment inviting applications from the open market or by way of promotion from lower grades which are called feeder grades. The recruitment is strictly governed and guided by Recruitment Rules framed by the Government under Article 309 of the Constitution under the advice from the Commission. In case of direct recruitment the Commission publishes advertisement, notifies the number of vacancies with requirements of essential qualifications and experience as per the Recruitment Rules.
Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Goa PSC|
|Post Name(s)||Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Physicist : Master’s degree in Physics/Nuclear Physics from a recognized University or equivalent with Diploma in Radio-logical Physics.
- Ayurvedic Physician: (i) Recognised Medical degree qualifications included in the second, third and fourth schedules of Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. (ii) Enrollment on the Central or State Register of Indian Medicine. (iii) Three years professional experience in Ayurvedic preferably in a recognized hospital or a dispensary. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
- Senior Surgeon: (i) A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post Graduate Degree in the speciality concerned. (iii) Three years work in a responsible position concerned with their speciality after post-graduation degree. (iv)Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
For clear details once the notification is released.
Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Goa PSC Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Sr Surgeon
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Official Link : http://goapsc.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.