IndiaMart Recruitment 2018
In this Post, You will get all info regarding IndiaMart Walk-ins, IndiaMart Job openings, IndiaMart Off-campus drive, IndiaMart Referral drives, IndiaMart Vacancies, IndiaMart recruitment, careers, Registration Link, IndiaMart Placement papers.
IndiaMart is an Indian online site which provides services of the buyer to seller or customer through online. Recently a recruitment notification named as InidaMart Recruitment 2018 is released. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in IndiaMart Recruitment 2018. The main intention of this organization is to employed deserving and talented candidates for the engagement of Programmer/Developer/ Engg and various other job openings.Aspirants s who are looking for the jobs in Private Companies may apply for IndiaMart Vacancies by submitting their filled application through the step by step procedure on or before the closing date.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
IndiaMart Job Vacancies:
- Executive/Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager
- Branch Manager
- Executive – Telemarketing / Sr. Executive
- Branch Sales Manager
- Concept Selling /B2B Sales
- Business Development Exec/sr. Exec/ Asst Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
IndiaMart Company Profile:
IndiaMART is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2C, B2B and customer to customer sales services via its web portal.The group began in 1996 when Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal founded the website IndiaMART.com, a business-to-business-portal to connect Indian manufacturers with buyers. The company is headquartered in Noida, India.
In 2014, IndiaMART’s portal handled 200 crores in revenue and 20,000 crores in sales.According to a news in Economic Times, as of 2012 IndiaMART was India’s largest online marketplace and world’s second-largest B2B marketplace after Alibaba.IndiaMART’s e-commerce portal Tolexo was launched in 2014.
Educational Qualification For IndiaMart Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
IndiaMart Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in IndiaMart get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
IndiaMart Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
IndiaMart Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of IndiaMart i.e.“www.indiamart.com”
- Go to CAREERS option on the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
IndiaMart Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of IndiaMart for registration purpose: Click here to register