Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification is out for 64 Security Guard cum Peon Vacancy. Aspirants who are waiting for latest Bank Job Openings they have to use this opportunity. Interested aspirants who are applying for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 they must submit their application forms before 30th December 2017 through online mode. Aspirants can get the complete information related the Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary Details, Application Fee etc data is given here. Aspirants who are interested in Security Guard jobs they must refer this article and apply for Indian Bank Jobs 2017. If you want to know more information then scroll down and find more stuff.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – Security Guard cum Peon Vacancy
- 1 Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – Security Guard cum Peon Vacancy
- 1.1 Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – indianbank.in
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Jobs 2017
- 1.3 More Details About Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 How to Apply Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.6 Indian Bank Profile :
- 1.7 Indian Bank Probationary Officers vacancy Details :
Newly the Indian Bank has circulated a notification to fill up 64 Security Guard cum Peon Vacancy. Interested and eligible aspirants can check the Eligibility Criteria and submit the application forms before the closing date that is 30th December 2017. Important details about Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 is provided on this page. Applicants must have Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent. Nowadays most of the graduated candidates are looking for Bank Jobs. And the competition level is also very high for Indian Bank Openings 2017. On this page, we mentioned clear cut information regarding Indian Bank Openings 2017. For more information refer the notification which is attached to the bottom of the article.
Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 on or before 30th December 2017. As per the official news aspirants who are applying for Indian Bank Vacancies 2017 they must have a specified age limit. Applicants minimum age limit is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 26 Years. In the below section we mentioned category wise age relaxation details. So, candidates can go to the entire article and check the complete details. In this section, we furnished complete details about Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. Aspirants must face Physical Fitness Test and Written Examination. If you have any doubts then visit the official website of Indian Bank. Visit our website Sarkari Recruitment for more Bank Jobs.
If you are suitable for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 then utilize this golden opportunity and submit the application form. A huge number of aspirants are preparing for Bank Jobs. They have to look at this article and grab the chance. Candidates can refer the official notification and check the application fee details. The selected aspirants for Security Guard Positions will receive an attractive salary. In the below section we clearly updated entire information. Prepare well and get a job in Indian Bank. Visit our website and check latest and upcoming Bank Jobs. Aspirants who are not suitable for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 then don’t worry apply for other Bank Openings which is provided on our site.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – indianbank.in
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Security Guard cum Peon|
|Number of Openings||64 Posts|
|Start Date||5th December 2017|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Jobs 2017
As per the notification, the candidates must have Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- Applicants minimum age limit should be 18 Years and the maximum age limit must be 26 Years.
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, upper age relaxation is 5 Years.
- Other Backward Caste – Non-Creamy Layer age relaxation is 3 Years
- For Ex-Service Men the upper age relaxation is as per the Govt Rules.
The Indian Bank will select the talented candidates by conducting Physical Fitness Test and Written Examination.
Physical Fitness Test Details
The test will comprise of 5-meter shuttle, Pushups and Sit-ups.
Minimum Qualifying Standards
5-meter shuttle – Min. 11 times in a minute, Min 13 Pushups, Min 20 Sit-ups
More Details About Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Refer the official notification and check the Application Fee details.
As per the notification, the candidates will receive Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3-18545.
- Starting date to Submit Application Form: 4th December 2017.
- Last Date for Submission the Online Application Form: 30th December 2017.
How to Apply Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- At first, refer the official website of Indian Bank indianbank.in.
- On the home page search for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Check the information in the official notification.
- Suitable aspirants for Security Guard cum Peon Vacancy can download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Verify the given stuff and submit the application form before the last date.
- At last, take a print out for further usage.
Download Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification: Click Here
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification before 30th December 2017. Use the above provided information. After completion examination aspirants can find their results on सरकारी रिजल्ट.
Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment notification 2017
Candidates who are willing to join in government field can check the vacancies here in this site. Freshers / Job Seekers / Experienced Candidates who are willing to build their career at Govt sector can check out these recruitment notifications.Here in this post, we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Indian Bank Probationary Officers Jobs.Indian Bank is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officers Jobs. A new advertisement has been released by it entitled as Indian Bank Probationary Officers Jobs Recruitment to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates. Only eligible candidates having required qualification need to apply.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below. In this posts, all the details of the job notification, application procedure, last date for the application is mentioned. In this site, we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.Check Meghalaya Jobs on this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming Indian Bank jobs notifications.For further details of the job, vacancies check below.
Indian Bank Profile :
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,661 employees, 2594 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Jaffna in Sri Lanka, and in Singapore, and 223 correspondent banks in 71 countries. Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank.It is a premier Public Sector, Government of India Undertaking
Indian Bank Probationary Officers vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name(s)||Probationary Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Indian Bank Probationary Officers recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must complete Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks for General Category and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Category in any discipline OR any equivalent qualifications recognized by Central Government to apply for this vacancy.
Indian Bank Probationary Officers age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officers recruitment
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- Now candidates need to click “IB Probationary Officer PGDBF Programme 2017-18”.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply Online Application” link.
- A new window will open, click on New Registration tab.
- Submit your Personal and Professional details carefully without making any mistake.
- After successful submission, a Registration ID Number, and Password to be generated on your screen.
- You can use Registration Number & Password to reopen the saved data and editor modification.
- Press “SUBMIT” button after filling all the necessary details.
- Pay your fees through on-line sources and download the e-receipt after successful completion of a process.
- Save the copy of filled online application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.