- 1 Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers (Law) Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Indian Navy Profile :
- 1.1.1 Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers (Law) vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers (Law) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers (Law) recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers (Law)
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Indian Navy Profile :
Are you interested in government sector job.Want to get placed in government job.So to help you in getting a good job in government sector our site is here.This article gives clear description about the government exams pattern, notification,vacancies etc.Candidates willing to apply for these exams must have a minimum qualification like 8th , 10th , Inter , Degree ,B.E/B.Tech , MBA which depends on the designation of posts. Indian Navy released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of Commission Officers (Law) vacancies.It is a good chance to get job with Government of Nagaland and secure your future.See the eligibility criteria and apply for these latest jobs on or before the last date. Here you can search for latest Indian Navy recruitment, Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers (Law) jobs 2017 in India, online application, employment jobs alert, recruitment openings across India, exam result, vacancies 2017.So for regular updates of Nagaland Jobs visit our site regularly.By using the official link provided below ,the aspirants can go through the official notification to clear their doubts.
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.
The Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793 the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy became known as Her Majesty’s Indian Navy. In 1858, East India Company rule gave way to the British Raj which lasted until India became independent in 1947. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy. The 17th-century Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is considered as the ‘Father of the Indian Navy’
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name(s)||Short Service Commission Officers (Law)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Candidate must have minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination) & should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State.
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 27 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.