- 1 Indian Navy Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Indian Navy Profile :
- 1.1.1 Indian Navy Technical Entry vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Indian Navy Technical Entry recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Indian Navy Technical Entry age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Indian Navy Profile :
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the government sector job notification . Indian Navy is going to release a career notification to fill up the Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Indian Navy Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies.Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Indian Navy Indian Navy Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course Recruitment.Check Assam Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Indian Navy Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly. For more details refer go through below article regarding Indian Navy Technical Entry Scheme 37th Course Recruitment 2017 visit official page.
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM)
The Indian Navy (IN; IAST: Bhāratīya Nau Senā) is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name(s)||Technical Entry|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Candidates must completePassed Senior Secondary Examination (HSC / 10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
- send the filed application form and necessary documents and passport size photos to the given address in the notification on or before the last date.
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.