ITDC Recruitment 2017:
- 1 ITDC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC):
- 1.2 ITDC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.3 India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Post-Wise List:
- 1.4 India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Posts Qualification:
- 1.5 India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.6 India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Positions Age Relaxation:
- 1.7 India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Jobs Salaries:
- 1.8 India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Openings Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 How to Apply for India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Recruitment 2017:
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited is very much reputed as ITDC. It is one of the Mini Ratna Category-I Company. Presently, ITDC has a network of eight Ashok Group of Hotels, five Joint Venture Hotels, 1 Restaurant, 11 Transport Units, 9 Duty-Free Shop at airport and seaports and two Sound & Light Shows. So it has recently released announced ITDC Recruitment 2017 notifications to fill up Multiple vacant positions throughout the country in various Departments, So candidates who are looking for the Central government jobs can apply for these positions on or before the last date. As we all know there is heavy competition for the central government jobs we insist the candidates prepare well and also to apply only if they think are eligible for that particular position. ITDC Recruitment 2017 will be a golden opportunity for the job searchers as there are numerous openings in this Cental Government Organization. And Candidates can now apply for their dream job without hassle as we updated all the required additional information, especially for the candidates. So you can get all the minute details here further in this post. In this post, we updated information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date and last Date to apply etc., all about the ITDC Recruitment 2017. And candidates who are interested in state government jobs and other Central Government organizations Openings can now check them on our site ie., Sarkari Recruitment f0r more Detailed and Accurate Information. Interested job searchers can also check other Central Govt Jobs, Navratna and Maharatna Companies openings like BHEL, BEL, BPCL, OIL, SAIL, CONCOR, EIL, ONGC, NTPC, IOCL, GAIL, CIL, Vizag Steel Plant, SCI, REC, PGCIL, PFC, NLC, NMDC, NALCO, MTNL, HPCL, NBCC, AAI, BSNL, CSL.
About India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC):
ITDC came into existence in October 1966 and has been the prime mover in the progressive development, promotion, and expansion of tourism in the country. The Corporation is running hotels, restaurants at various places for tourists, besides providing transport facilities. In addition, the Corporation is engaged in production, distribution, and sale of tourist publicity literature and providing entertainment and duty-free shopping facilities to the tourists. The Corporation has diversified into new avenues/innovative services like Full-Fledged Money Changer (FFMC) services, engineering related consultancy services etc. The Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management of the Corporation imparts training and education in the field of tourism and hospitality. Besides, ITDC is also managing a hotel at Bharatpur and a restaurant at Kosi on behalf of the Department of Tourism. In addition, it is also managing catering services at Western Court, Vigyan Bhawan and Hyderabad House, New Delhi.
The Main Objective of ITDC is as Follows:
- To construct, take over and manage existing hotels and market hotels, Beach Resorts, Travellers Lodges/Restaurants.
- To provide transport, entertainment, shopping and conventional services;
- To produce, distribute, tourist publicity material;
- To render consultancy-cum-managerial services in India and abroad;
- To carry on the business as Full-Fledged Money Changers (FFMC), restricted money changers etc;
- To provide innovating, dependable and value for money solutions to the needs of tourism development and engineering industry including providing consultancy and project implementation.
ITDC Recruitment 2017:
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) is going to generate a notification to recruit many vacancies. Job searchers can apply for them according to their qualification and eligibility which are updated below in this post in a detailed manner.The competitive written exam and personal interview will schedule by an authority for final selection. If any type of dispute and query arose with regard to open India Tourism Development Corporation Limited posts, the decision of Managing Committee of ITDC Recruitment will be last.
|Organization Name||India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Post-Wise List:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||General Manager||3 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|2||Deputy General Manager||3 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|3||Manager||2Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|4||Jr. Chef I||6 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|5||Jr. Chef II||6 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Posts Qualification:
Interested candidates can apply for ITDC Recruitment 2017 for the following positions as per their Qualifications:
General Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Law or MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management or Master in Tour/Travels/Tourism or Degree in engineering in any Discipline.
Deputy General Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Law or CA/ICWA/Full-time MBA
Manager: MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management or Master in Tour/Travels/Tourism or Degree in engineering in any Discipline.
Jr. Chef I/Jr. Chef II: Candidates who want to apply for the available post they must have Diploma / Graduation Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Vacancies Age Limit:
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit given by the advertisement of ITDC Recruitment 2017:
General Manager/Deputy General Manager: Upper Age Limit will be 45 Years.
Manager: Upper Age Limit will be 35 Years.
Jr. Chef I: Applicants Age must be Above 30 years.
Jr. Chef II: Applicants Age must be Above 30 years.
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Positions Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Jobs Salaries:
Selected candidates for ITDC Recruitment will be paid as follows:
General Manager: Rs. 32,900‐58,000/- Per Month
Deputy General Manager: Rs. 29,100‐54,500/- Per Month
Manager: Rs. 20,600‐46,500/- Per Month
Jr. Chef I: Refer Notification.
Jr. Chef II: Refer Notification.
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Openings Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure will be decided by ITDC depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of ITDC will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply for India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Recruitment 2017:
- Interested and Eligible candidates who are interested in India Tourism Development Corporation Limited, may apply online through official website HERE.
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Send the Application in prescribed form along with Self attestation copies of proof of age, qualification, demand draft send to the Office of GM (HR‐L), India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., SCOPE Complex, Core 8, 4th Floor, Room No. 418, 7 Lodi Road, New Delhi –110 003 on or before last Date.