Apply for the released Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018 Offline from this article. The officials of the Jajpur District Court invited the application forms for the 15 Junior Clerk-Cum Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III posts. Those who want to apply for the JDC Job Openings, they can easily apply with the help of this page. Aspirants must fill and submit the Offline Jajpur District Court Application Form for the districts.ecourts.gov.in Recruitment from 04th August 2018 to 05th October 2018. From this article, you can grab all the details of the Jajpur Recruitment, the direct link to download the ଯାଜପୁର ଡିଷ୍ଟ୍ରିସତ ଚୋୖର୍ଟ Official Notification. And also the Eligibility Criteria with the Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Important Dates and the Applying Procedure, Exam Date. To help the candidates we have also specified the Jajpur District Court Post-Wise Vacancies with the PayScale. So, look out the page and then apply.
Information About Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018
- 1 Information About Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Post-Wise Vacancies | districts.ecourts.gov.in
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria – Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Jajpur District Court – Application Fee
- 1.4 ଯାଜପୁର ଡିଷ୍ଟ୍ରିସତ ଚୋୖର୍ଟ Selection Procedure 2018
- 1.5 Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 Important Dates – Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Apply For Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018
|ଯାଜପୁର ଡିଷ୍ଟ୍ରିସତ ଚୋୖର୍ଟ Recruitment 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Organization Name||Jajpur District Court|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk-Cum Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III|
|Number of Openings||15 Posts|
|Starting Date||04th August 2018|
|Closing Date||05th October 2018|
|Exam Date||Upcoming 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Viva-Voce|
|Job Location||Jajpur, Orissa|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Post-Wise Vacancies | districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Junior Clerk-Cum Copyist – 09 Posts
- Junior Typist – 04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 02 Posts
You Can Also Check: BSAMCH Junior Resident Result
Eligibility Criteria – Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018
Nationality: Must be a citizen Of India.
- Applicants must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from the recognized council, Board or from the University, as the case may be. The applying contenders must have passed at least the Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- For the Junior Typist, the candidate must be comprehending Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- For Stenographer Grade-III, the contestant shall possess the minimum speed of 8o words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
Age Boundary: All the candidates must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on 01st August 2018.
You Can Also Check: Latest Orissa Govt Jobs
Jajpur District Court – Application Fee
The contestants who wish to apply for the Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018 are required to deposit the Application Fees of INR 100 (one hundred) only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other Administrative services-01-Administration Department of Justice-501-Services and Services fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fee for The Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” along with their application forms.
ଯାଜପୁର ଡିଷ୍ଟ୍ରିସତ ଚୋୖର୍ଟ Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates who will apply for this Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018, they must attend for the Written Examination and Viva-Voce.
Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- For the Junior Clerk-Cum- Copyist and the Junior Typist Vacancies, the pay band of INR 19900 to INR 63200.
- For the Stenographer Grade III, the pay band will be in between INR 25500 to INR 81100.
Important Dates – Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for The Offline Application Form: 04th August 2018
- End Date For Submission: 05th October 2018
You Can Also Check: Odisha PSC
Apply For Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018
To apply for the Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018, all the candidates have to read the official notification carefully.
- Navigate to the site of the Jajpur District Court @ districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Candidates should select the district list as “Jajpur.”
- And now the official website of the Jajpur District Court is opened.
- Observe the “Latest Announcements” section.
- In that click on the link that refers to the “Advertisement for the Post of Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Gr-III of the Judgeship of Jajpur..”
- Now, all the candidates have to read the Official Notification and then download the Offline Application Form.
- Fill all the parts that are required in the application.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph on the Offline form and then superscribe the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………………………..“.
- And the application along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates should be addressed to the mentioned address. The offline application must reach on or before 05th September 2018 either in person during office hours on each working day or by the post.
- Remember, the applications received in the office after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
District Judge, Jajpur,
The Office of the District Judge,
Jajpur, Near Gandhi Chowk,
Pin- 755001, Dist- Jajpur.
Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018 Official Advertisement: Download
For any query regarding the Jajpur District Court Recruitment 2018, visit our Sarkari Recruitment website.