Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs Recruitment notification 2017
- 1 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Profile :
- 1.1.1 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.jpsc.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Profile :
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is the Government commission of Jharkhand which provides huge job opportunities for many candidates. It is going to come up with a number of job opportunities for all those aspirants who are in search of Jharkhand Government jobs within the state. This is another notice for appointing the right candidates for the vacancies of Civil Judge Jobs in Jharkhand Public Service Commission . It is going to release the notification for the requirement of filling vacancies in different departments through an official notice that has been made available through an official notice. It is a good opportunity for all those candidates who are interested in search of Govt Jobs in Jharkhand to submit their applications if they are eligible. The conditions of eligibility along with all the other information has been presented in this post.For filling in the vacancies of Civil Judge Jobs , it is going to release the latest Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. An official notice has also been released by the commission so as to help out the interested aspirants know the eligibility conditions and thereby, submit their applications before the final date ends . Each and every detail has been provided in the recruitment notice that has been made available on the official website. Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.So ,keep watching this page for more job updates and notifications across India as we will be posting the needed details related to the recruitment right here along with official or apply links.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Profile :
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Civil Judge Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should possess Degree of Law from a recognized University and enrolled as an advocate under the Advocates, Act, 1961 till last date of submission of application form. Valid registration is must. The suspended Registration not be accepted.
Also the candidate should Possesses sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in, or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have above the age of 22 years and below the age of 35 years as per the rules of recruitment.
Selection Procedure :
- “Preliminary Entrance Test” means Written Examination (Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type) only and the candidates declared successful in this test shall be eligible for the Main Examination.
- “Main Examination” means Written Examination (Subjective) and the candidates declared successful in this
- Test shall be eligible for Viva-Voce Test. “Viva-Voce Test” means an Oral Examination.
How to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only.
- Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.jpsc.gov.in
Official Link : www.jpsc.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.