Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019: Kannur University, is one of the largest universities in Kerala. The University of Kannur offers various courses in the fields of arts, commerce, science, and management. Kannur University is providing admissions for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) to candidates with a graduate degree. Every year total 50 seats are available for Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019. Every year Kannur University Admission notification comes out in the month of May. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a 2 year (4-Semester) course conducted at the School of Pedagogical Sciences of Kannur University. It is well spread in three main districts. They are named as, Kannur, Kasaragod and Wayanad and has 7 campuses in total.
Kannur University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Kannur University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 കണ്ണൂർ സർവ്വകലാശാല Important Dates
- 1.3 Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Subjects Offered By Kannur University And Campus Details
- 1.5 Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Application Procedure
- 1.7 Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Reservation Criteria
Kannur University B.Ed Application Form 2018-2019 can be downloaded from the official website of Kannur University www.kannuruniversity.ac.in. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 on this page. Candidates who are seeking admission should be a graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate are only eligible to apply. Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria and other details carefully before submitting the application form. Kannur University has published the notification and commenced the admission for B.Ed course. Kannur University offers admission to B.Ed program on the basis of performance in Interview. There are only 50 available seats. Candidates who are looking for admission can download the application form from the official website.
Good news for all those candidates who are waiting for Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019. Aspirants who have qualified degree from a recognized university may apply for Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019. The last date to submit the application form is 20th June 2018. For all the interested candidates who are looking for Kannur University Admission 2018, sarkarirecruitment.com serves as the point of access. Who are interested those people can apply for the admission and choose the location according to their convenience. For more complete details about Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 including dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure, etc are equipped in the article.
Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Kannur University|
കണ്ണൂർ സർവ്വകലാശാല Important Dates
|Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms||20th June 2018|
|Date of publication of the first list of candidates selected||24th June 2018|
|Date of commencement of interview||30th June 2018|
|Commencement of classes||1st July 2018|
|Closing of admissions||25th July 2018|
Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to the B.Ed. course should have passed Degree examination (under the 10+2+3 pattern).
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities outside Kerala should submit eligibility certificate.
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate are eligible to apply for Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to B.Ed. Courses.
- Double or triple main candidates of other universities will be considered for admission only if they furnish the copies of the equivalence, eligibility certificate from Kannur University stating that the qualifying exam is recognized for seeking admission to B.Ed. Degree course in a particular optional subject.
- Candidates should be physically fit and mentally sound.
Subjects Offered By Kannur University And Campus Details
|Name of the Subject||Campus Name|
|English||Kannur and Kasaragod|
|Commerce||Mananthavady and Kannur|
|Social Science||All campuses|
|Natural Science||Kannur and Mananthavady|
|Physical Science||Kannur and Kasaragod|
Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
Applied candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks, grades in the qualifying degree examination. The shortlisted candidates are eligible to appear for an interview. Candidates who had completed master’s degree would be given to the special preference. Extra marks will be given to the candidates on the basis of their marks secured in their post graduate examinations.
Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Application Procedure
- The B.Ed. application form can be downloaded from Kannur University’s official website.
- Go to official website of the university www.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
- Click on ‘B.Ed. Application form’.
- The application form will open in a new tab in a pdf format.
- Save Pdf on your desktop.
- Take a print out of the saved application form and fill all the particular details carefully.
- After filling the application form sent it to the mentioned address with an application fee in the form of a DD made in favor of Finance Officer, Kannur University and payable at SBT.
Application Fee For Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019
- For General Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 Reservation Criteria
- The candidates belonging to OEC will be given a 5% relaxation.
- Blind candidates who have more than -3- 40% disability will be given relaxation of 5%.
- Candidates who are belonging to SC, ST and natives of Lakshadweep, Aided or Government Teachers with 3 years regular service need to pass in the Degree Examination.
- The candidates belonging to SEBC will be given a relaxation of 5%.
- Deaf, Dumb candidates are not eligible.
- Blind candidates will be eligible for admission to courses other than Science optional.
|LC other than Anglo-Indian||1%|
|Other backward Christian||1%|
|BPL among forward community||7.5%|
Important Documents Need To Attach the Application Form
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
- Certificates proving BPL among Forward Community.
- Qualifying Degree/ PG certificate.
- Any other certificates from Sports, NCC, Differently Abled Persons, Linguistic Minority, Defence personnel etc.
- Mark Lists of Educational Certificates.
- Experience Certificate in Form IV of KER for claiming admission under Teacher’s quota and for giving weightage for teaching experience.
- These certificates should be signed by the Head of School and countersigned by AEO, DEO.
- The original Challan, Demand Draft, Pay-in-slip for Rs. 500/-(Rs. 150/-for SC/ST).
- Nativity, Income and Community Certificate.
- Need eligibility certificates from the university in the case of double or triple main candidates and degree holders of universities outside Kerala.
School of Pedagogical Sciences,
Dharmasala, Kannur University Campus
Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
For more updates regarding Kannur University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019 stay tuned with us. The team of sarkarirecruitment.com will update this page accurately. If this article is helpful for you, bookmark this page for latest updates.