Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: Kannur University, is one of the largest universities in Kerala. Kannur University offers various courses in the fields of commerce, arts, science, and management. It is well spread in three districts namely, Kannur, Kasaragod, and Wayanad and it has 7 campuses in total. The candidate who want to join Kannur University, Kerala to take admission for Post Graduate Courses like as Ph.D. must read this entire article. Candidates who are waiting eagerly for their Application form can download it from the official website. So all the applicants will be able to fill their Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 application form through Online Mode from the official portal. Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 is based on entrance test conducted by the Kannur University.
Kannur University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Kannur University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Admission Process
- 1.4 Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Entrance Test Pattern
- 1.5 How To Apply For Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019
- 1.6 Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Application fees Details
- 1.7 Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Payment Method
Every year a huge number of candidates are showing interest to join Kannur University to complete their respective Ph.D. in accordance to their interest department. Candidates will be selected based on entrance test and some students are selected based on merit marks. As we suggested that the aspirants need to read the Kannur University Ph.D. Notification 2018-2019 which is provided on the official website. The Kannur University offers Ph.D. in 39 disciplines in total in various fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, and Engineering. Interested students can acquire Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 details from this page. Aspirants who want to join in Kannur University must fill the application form from 15th July 2018 – 30th July 2018. After successful completion of the registration process, the Kannur University is going to conduct entrance exam. In order to enter into the entrance exam, all the candidates must fill the Kannur University Application Form. With the help of this page fill the application form with required details and submit before the last date through online or offline mode. We suggest all the students go through the instructions carefully. Grab the Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Information, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Online Registration Process details from here. On our website Sarkari Recruitment, all the candidates can easily check All Universities Admission Process.
If you are interested to get a Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 then go ahead and check the given details carefully. Follow the instructions carefully and submit the form before 30th July 2018. To help the students we are providing Kannur University Application Form information in a detailed manner. While filling the form students are advised to give the complete details. We always suggest to the aspirants visit the official web portal of Kannur University www.kannuruniversity.ac.in. Kannur University offers courses in various disciplines such as Life Science, Biochemistry and Immunology, History, Agriculture Statistics (Anticipatory), Mechanical Engineering, Psychology, Photochemistry, Biotechnology, Library and Information Science, Medicine, Botany, Philosophy, Pharmaceutical Science, Commerce and Management Studies, Medical Biochemistry, Horticulture, Geography, Geography, Arabic, Geology, Malayalam, Economics, Anthropology, Zoology and much more.
Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Kannur University|
|Application Start Date||15th July 2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application||30th July 2018|
Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested to join in Ph.D. (English), Ph.D. (Analytical & Applied Economics) & Ph.D. (Geography) should possess Master’s Degree from Kannur University or any other recognized University, with minimum 55% marks. Contenders should pass in qualifying Degree Examination for SC, ST candidates and 5% relaxation in marks for teachers of affiliated colleges.
Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Admission Process
Candidates Ph.D. (English), Ph.D. (Analytical & Applied Economics) & Ph.D. (Geography) admission at Kannur University is based on candidate’s marks in the qualifying degree exam and performance in the entrance test which is conducted by the Kannur University. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Entrance Test Pattern
The entrance test will be of three hours and it carries a maximum of 100 marks including objective and descriptive questions. The syllabus for the Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 entrance test will be based on the syllabus for UGC, CSIR, NET examinations. The exam result will be announced in the month of October. Candidates must have 50% marks in the entrance exam. For SC, ST candidates should have 35%. Only those contenders are eligible for Ph.D. registration. Contenders who qualify in the Entrance Test are undergo six months regular compulsory course work.
Exemption from the Kannur University Ph.D. entrance test
- Candidates who hold M.Phil. degree under regular scheme from Recognized Universities.
- Scientists, Social Scientists with experience for not less than 3 years after getting a permanent appointment at recognized Research Centers under Central, State government.
- Candidates who are selected for the direct fellowship of state, Central Govt. funding agencies.
- Regular Teachers of Government, Aided College & University Teaching Department.
- Candidates who have qualified CSIR, UGC-NET, ICAR, ICMR, KSCSTE, JRF Examination.
- Regular Teachers of unaided Colleges under Kannur University with 5 Years of continues teaching experience.
- Candidates who have selected for Rajeev Gandhi National Fellowship.
How To Apply For Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019
Candidates can apply online for Ph.D. (English), Ph.D. (Geography) & Ph.D. (Physical Education) courses from the official website of the Kannur University.
- Log on to the official website of Kannur university www.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
- On the right side, Click on ‘Ph.D. Application form’ link.
- The application form will open in a new window.
- Fill the form carefully, and upload all the required documents along with a recent scanned photograph.
- Take a print out of the completed application form and send it to the mentioned address.
Thavakkara, Civil Station,
P.O. Kannur District,
Kerala India – 670 002.
Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Application fees Details
Challan Receipt: Rs. 550/-.
Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Payment Method
Applicants who are staying outside Kerala shall remit the fee through DD drawn in the favor of the Finance Officer, Kannur University, payable at SBT Kannur University, Thavakkara Branch. The fee can be remitted through the pay slip of the SBT for Kannur University.
The following are the Required documents
- Mark sheet of 10th or equivalent.
- Three passports sized photograph.
- Marks memo of 12th or equivalent.
- Community, caste certificate.
- Degree or provisional certificate of qualifying examination (for PG courses).
- Photocopy of ADHAAR card, PAN Card, Driving Licence.
- Date of Birth proof.
Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
For more updates regarding Kannur University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 stay tuned with us. With the help of this article, candidates can kick start their career in Ph.D. The team of sarkarirecruitment.com will update this page accurately. If this article is helpful for you, bookmark this page for latest info.