Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1 Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancies:
- 1.2 Kotak Mahindra Bank Company Profile:
In this Post You will get all info regarding Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk-ins, Kotak Mahindra Bank Job openings, Kotak Mahindra Bank Off-campus drive, openings, Kotak Bank Referral drives, Kotak Mahindra Bank Vacancies, Kotak Mahindra Bank recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Kotak Mahindra Bank Placement papers.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Bank Openings !!! Kotak Mahindra Bank released an official Notification for appointing 100 Accounts manager, Accounts officer, Accounts supervisor, Agency manager, Advisor, Administrator controller, Area Credit Manager, ARD Team leader, Area head, Back Office executive and Assistant Company Secretary fresher posts across the country.The candidates carefully check the eligibility criteria to fill up the vacancies. Apply online through the official link which is provided below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancies:
- Specialist Officer
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Kotak Mahindra Bank Company Profile:
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector banking headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) gave the license to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group’s flagship company, to carry on banking business.
It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. Kotak Mahindra Bank has a network of 1,336 branches and 2,044 ATMs spread across 702 locations in the country.In 2016, it was the third largest private bank in India by market capitalization.
Educational Qualification For Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Kotak Mahindra Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Kotak Mahindra Bank i.e. www.kotak.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Kotak Mahindra Bank for registration purpose: Click here to register