Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: Lucknow University is a state government university. Lucknow University has recently announced the notification Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 for the academic year 2018-2019. All the Candidates who want to take admission in the Lucknow University for the courses of Ph.D. Lucknow University has conducted the Qualifying Entrance Test (QET). Eligible candidates can download the Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 application forms for the respective courses from the official website of Lucknow University. Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Application Form will available from 26th September 2018 – 20th October 2018. For more latest updates candidates need to stay with us for updated info sarkarirecruitment.com.
Lucknow University Admission 2018-2019
Lucknow University provides specialization in various undergraduate, postgraduate as well as research programs in arts, commerce and science streams. For Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 to any program, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Lucknow University provides Ph.D. courses to all the eligible candidates in Arts, Commerce, Fine arts, Science, Law, Ayurveda, and Education. Candidates will be selected to the Ph.D. program will be based on Qualifying Entrance test (QET), followed by interview round. In this article, we are providing details about the Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and much other information.
Interested and eligible contenders must fill the Ph.D. Admission form. Every year the Lucknow University conducts various entrance exam to offer admissions to the applicants for various courses. Many contenders are eagerly waiting to apply for the admissions. The applicants must qualify the entrance exam to get the admissions. The applicants who had the wish to get the seat must apply for the Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019. The applicants need to qualify this entrance exam to get the admissions.
Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Lucknow University|
|Application Start Date||26th September 2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application||20th October 2018|
Candidates who had completed graduation can apply for the Lucknow University Admission 2018-2019. The application fee for General, OBC candidates is INR 800 and for SC, ST, PH is INR 400. Candidates who will qualify in the QET will be called for the interview process. Candidates selection will be based on 60% interview marks and 40% academic qualifications. Aspirants can participate in Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 by accessing apply here link provided in the below section. We suggest candidates go through the complete article to access all the information which are helpful for the applicants. Candidates before applying for the courses check the Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria and fill your Application form accordingly. Candidates have to apply for only one course at a time. More than one course applications will not accept at a time. Have to apply separately. Admission process will be starting in the month of September and will end in the month of October 2018. If applicants are in search of latest admissions can visit our page sarkarirecruitment.com for to gain more useful information.
لکھنؤ یونیورسٹی Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants can apply for these M.Phil, Ph.D. in Arts, M.Phil, Ph.D. in Science & M.Phil, Ph.D. in Commerce courses through online mode. Candidates must fulfill eligibility criteria which are provided in the article. Candidates must have at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC point scale in their respective Master’s degree are eligible for admission to the Ph.D. Programme. For SC, ST, OBC, PH candidates, qualifying marks is 50% at Master’s degree level. Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their post-graduate degree examination will also be eligible to appear for the Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 process.
Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the date and venue decided by the Lucknow University. All candidates need to bring photo ID, PG Marksheet, Print out of the application form, appearing certificate along with them. The selection process consists of 2 steps. They are the Qualifying Entrance test and Interview.
Qualifying Entrance Test
- The syllabus of the Qualifying Entrance test will be the same as prescribed for the PG Programs.
- The time duration is 90.
- There will be a single question paper consists of 100 marks having 100 multiple choice questions.
- The minimum qualifying marks for QET will be 50%.
- The interview will be conducted for both the candidates i.e. candidates who will qualify QET, as well as QET, exempted candidates.
- A research proposal (400-600 words) in the area of research interest.
- A PPT of the said research proposal by the applicant must be presented in front of the interview board.
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates must bring all the relevant documents during the interview.
Final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the interview (60 %) and the academic index (40%) of the applicants.
Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates must visit the official website of Lucknow University i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- Must follow the step-wise application process which are noted below.
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions before filling their interested Ph.D. course.
- Applicants have to select the Faculty and Course they are interested in.
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details which are asked in the form provided.
- Applicants have to enter their personal details i.e. name, father’s name and candidate’s category etc.
- Aspirants must fill their educational qualifications and upload photo and signature.
- Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted cannot be edited under any condition.
- The application fee for the General, OBC category is INR 800 and for SC, ST, PH fee is INR 400.
- If all the information provided by the candidate in the application form is correct, the applicant can proceed to submit the form and pay the application fees.
- Applicant must take a hard copy for future use.
The following mandatory documents must carry along with you
- Date of Birth extract.
- Degree, Provisional Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Intermediate, SSC certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
For more updates regarding Lucknow University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 stay tuned with us. The team of sarkarirecruitment.com will update this page accurately. If you this article is helpful for you, bookmark this page for latest info.