Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Mizoram University Profile :
- 1.1.1 Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.mzu.edu.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Mizoram University Profile :
Searching for a site where you can get all government jobs updates of the country.Then Sarkari Recruitment is there for you.Here you can get daily updates of government job notifications.In this site all the details useful in achieving government jobs. Mizoram University is a government university offers huge number of vacancies for all the eligible candidates.It is going to release a recruitment notification to fill it openings of Jr Research Fellow.Here we provide the details regarding the exam pattern,syllabus,vacancies etc.So, Contenders can apply and submit the application before last day. For further details and updates keep visiting our site.so , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site Sarkari Recruitment it can help us to get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . you can also check Mizoram state government jobs. Keep visit this site regularly for more updates about Mizoram government jobs.Now scroll down and get the details about the Mizoram University Jobs .
Mizoram University Profile :
Mizoram University is a central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on July 2, 2001, by the Mizoram University Act (2000) of the Parliament of India. The President of India is the official Visitor, and the Governor of Mizoram acts as the Chief Rector as per Mizoram University (Amendment) Bill, 2007. According to the Act, the objectives of the university are “to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit, to make provisions for integrated courses in humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences, forestry and other allied disciplines in the educational programmes of the University;
Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Mizoram University|
|Post Name(s)||Jr Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have M. Sc. Degree with at least 55% marks in the subject of Chemistry from recognized university.
Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Mizoram University Jr Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : www.mzu.edu.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.