MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
- 1 MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 Maharashtra Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019 Overview
- 1.2 Download Maha PSC Civil Judge Junior Division Call Letter 2019
- 1.3 MPSC Civil Judge Examination Information
- 1.4 Selection Process For MPSC Civil Judge Vacancies 2019
- 1.5 Enlisted Data On www.mpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
- 1.6 Mandatory Details To Download MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
- 1.7 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- 1.8 Essential Documents For Maharashtra Civil Judge Exam 2019
- 1.9 Steps To Download MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 information is available on this page. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission authority is going to conduct the Maharashtra Civil Judge Preliminary Examination on 7th April 2019. For this purpose, the officials will issue the Maharashtra Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019 one week before of the examination @ mpsc.gov.in. So, candidates who are willing to participate in the written test, they must download the MPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Call Letter 2019 from this article. The MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 is a mandatory document for the written examination. So all the competitors must carry the Maha PSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019 for the test center. At the end of this page, we have given a link to download the MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019.
Maharashtra Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019 Overview
|MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 @ www.mpsc.gov.in|
|Name Of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Jobs||Civil Judge Junior Division|
|Total No of Vacancies||190 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview|
Download Maha PSC Civil Judge Junior Division Call Letter 2019
The MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 plays an important role at the time of examination. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission authority had released a recruitment notification for 190 Civil Judge Junior Division posts. For this recruitment, the application process started on 1st February 2019 and the end date on 21st February 2019. A massive number of candidates are interested to apply for these vacancy posts. The MPSC authority decided to conduct the selection rounds for the applicants. Aspirants who will give the best performance in the entire recruitment process, they will be recruited by the MPSC authority.
You Can Also Check: MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus
MPSC Civil Judge Examination Information
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission officials are going to conduct the MPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Examination on 7th April 2019 and the Main Examination on 18th August 2019. There is a limited time for the written examination. So aspirants without wasting the valuable time must focus on your preparation to get good marks in the written examination. The MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 will be available through online mode in the month of April 2019. Applicants need to download it by using the login credential information. For more updates keep following Sarkari Recruitment on a daily basis.
Selection Process For MPSC Civil Judge Vacancies 2019
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Also Read: MPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers
Enlisted Data On www.mpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Applicant
- Competitor Date of Birth (DOB)
- Category (ST/SC/BC& Other)
- Candidate Roll Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Aspirants Photograph
- Exam Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Name
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- And the signature of candidate and counselor
Mandatory Details To Download MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
- Application Number/ Registration ID
- Date of Birth
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Applicants should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Essential Documents For Maharashtra Civil Judge Exam 2019
Candidates need to carry any one of the documents from the below given list along with MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 for security purpose.
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any other ID proof provided by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Steps To Download MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of MPSC @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission main page will open.
- Find the MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 direct link on the homepage.
- Later hit on that link.
- One page will open about login details.
- Enter Registration ID, Date of Birth details.
- After that cross check all given data and submit them.
- As per given info the MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 will open.
- Check all printed information on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take a print out of Admit Card to carry for the exam.
To Download MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 – Click Here