NCFE Recruitment 2018 For Chief Executive Officer Vacancies has released by the conducting body of the National Centre for Financial Education. The authorized officials are ready to hire the capable and dynamic people for various Chief Executive Officer Posts. The reputed organization has started inviting application forms in Online Mode. Intenders who want to nourish their career in this ncfeindia.org can apply for NCFE Jobs 2018 on or before the end date that is 31st July 2018. Job seekers who find themselves suitable for NCFE Latest Jobs Openings may get complete details regarding NCFE Vacancies 2018 through this web page which are well designed by our team members Sarkari Recruitment.
NCFE Recruitment 2018
- 1 NCFE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 National Centre for Financial Education CEO Recruitment 2018 Overview
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Chief Executive Officer
- 1.3 ncfeindia.org Age Criteria Info 2018
- 1.4 NCFE Job Responsibilities
- 1.5 CEO Remuneration Details
- 1.6 Selection Process For NCFE Chief Executive Officer
- 1.7 ncfeindia.org General Instructions
- 1.8 Procedure To Fill NCFE Application Form 2018
We expect that this NCFE CEO post is beneficial to the contenders who are searching for a job. The NCFE Vacancies 2018 details are mentioned on this web page. The related information regarding NCFE Recruitment 2018 like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Criteria, Salary Package, Application Starting Date and Closing Date, General Instructions are arranged on this blog. Without wasting your valuable time, aspirants need to check this page and know the exact info related to NCFE Jobs 2018. Furthermore, postulates who are willing to participate in NCFE Application process 2018, they have to take a broad look at this page. After reading this web article, aspirants can fill the online application before the closing date that is 31st July 2018. To fill out the application process of NCFE, contenders need to meet with the eligibility criteria. Therefore, competitors scroll down this page and apply for NCFE Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Also Check: Dadra and Nagar Haveli SSB Result
National Centre for Financial Education CEO Recruitment 2018 Overview
|NCFE CEO Recruitment 2018 & Other Details|
|Organization Name||National Centre for Financial Education|
|Post Name||Chief Executive Officer|
|Number of Openings||Various Openings|
|Application Process Start Date||Started|
|Application Process End Date||31st July 2018|
We hope the information provided in the above tabular form is useful for contenders who are looking for government jobs. This article is purely explained about NCFE Recruitment 2018. Therefore, aspirants check the current page and also download the notification for free of cost. Capable and eligible aspirants have to start the application process. Because there is a massive competition in NCFE, also there is a short time to submit the online application form. The NCFE CEO Online application process has already started, and the last date is 31st July 2018. For more info contenders check our web portal Sarkari Naukri or official website ncfeindia.org. Competitors utilize this chance and apply for NCFE Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible. Hence we have attached the notification at the bottom of this post. Check and go to the further recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria For Chief Executive Officer
Contenders who have done Master’s degree or equivalent (such as Post Graduate Diploma in Management) with a minimum of 55% marks, in any discipline from a recognized university or professional degree such as CA, CS, ICWAI. Moreover, the Mphil, a Ph.D. degree in a relevant field is desirable. And also the publication of research papers would be an added advantage for people. Aspirants should have post qualification experience of at least 20 years in the financial sector, industry, research, teaching, education, training, etc. People who will satisfy all these eligibility requirements those contenders can apply for the NCFE Recruitment 2018.
Also Check: Dadra and Nagar Haveli SSB Previous Papers
ncfeindia.org Age Criteria Info 2018
Therefore, the age of the candidates should not exceed 62 years as on June 30, 2018. Moreover, the NCFE appointment shall be on contract basis for three years. And also contenders age should be up to a maximum of two years or till the age of 65.
NCFE Job Responsibilities
- The National Centre for Financial Education CEO should have the vision and ability to transform into an institution of national importance.
- People who will exercise the general supervision and control over the day-to-day affairs of the institute and implement the decisions of its Governing Board.
- The requirements for the Chief Executive Officer position are exceptional leadership qualities, institution building skills and the ability to find innovative solutions.
- Apart from networking with local institutions, government and development agencies.
- Intenders should have the ability to enthuse, inspire and motivate the staff.
CEO Remuneration Details
The total pay scale to the NCFE CEO vacancy shall be Rs. 45,00,000 per annum.
Selection Process For NCFE Chief Executive Officer
The National Centre for Financial Education selection process for the job hunters will be made on the basis of the Interaction.
ncfeindia.org General Instructions
- The Mode of Selection of NCFE shall be interaction for the short-listed candidates with the Search and Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
- The outstation contenders called for interaction will be reimbursed Economy Class Airfare for to and fro journey, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- NCFE reserves the right to modify the mode of selection.
- It reserves the right to raise the minimum standards in respect of age, experience, qualification, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interaction.
- NCFE reserves the right to reject any applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Candidates need to satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- The conducting body National Centre for Financial Education shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage that is while calling them for interaction.
- If the postulates are not eligible, their candidature will be liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection.
- Moreover, if the person qualifies in the NCFE selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, and their candidature will be canceled and.
- If people appointed, the contract would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
Procedure To Fill NCFE Application Form 2018
- First of all, appliers need to open the official site of the organization that is the National Centre for Financial Education
- After that contender are required to choose the latest recruitment tab which is visible on the homepage.
- By clicking on the particular link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Read all the info which is given on the NCFE advertisement carefully.
- After reading all the complete instructions carefully, aspirants have to press on online applying link
- And fill the NCFE CEO Application Form 2018 with all required and mandatory details.
- Then, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- At last, take a printout of the National Centre for Financial Education CEO online application form for further use.
Download NCFE Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here