The North Central Railway College has released the NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019 for Assistant Teacher (TGT), Lecturer (PGT), Primary Teacher (PRT) vacancies. Aspirants who are interested can utilize this opportunity before the last date of the NCRC Application Form 2018-2019 that is 27th October 2018. The candidates who will apply for the NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019 have to attend for the Interview process for PGT on 1st November 2018, TGT on 2nd November 2018, PRT on 3rd November 2018. To get more information related to the NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019 like ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Education Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process PayScale, Dates To Remember and Procedure to apply for NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019 are provided in the below sections.
NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.1 NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Requirements
- 1.2 Post Wise NCRC Jobs 2018-2019
- 1.3 NCRC Notification 2018-2019 | TGT, PGT, PRT
- 1.4 Education Qualification For NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.5 Age Limit For NCRC Notification 2018-2019
- 1.6 Application Fee For NCRC Vacancies 2018
- 1.7 Selection Process For TGT, PGT, PRT Openings
- 1.8 Pay Scale For NCRC Jobs 2018-2019
- 1.9 Postal Address
- 1.10 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.11 Steps To Apply For NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019
The applied contenders need to attend the Walk-in-interview on the given date and time. At the time of the interview process, the students need to fill the NCRC Jobs 2018-2019. At the last of this post, we have given the link that the applicants can download the application to check the details. Thus, the individuals can download the form and check what the particulars need to fill in it. At the time of application filing, the contenders need to give the accurate information. The officials of the North Central Railway College are not responsible for any errors in the application form. Therefore, the competitors need to fill the registration to attend the NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019. All the applicants have to know the particulars of the process before participating in the interview.
NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Requirements
|NCRC TGT, PGT, PRT Openings 2018-2019|
|Organization Name||North Central Railway College (NCRC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher (TGT), Lecturer (PGT), Primary Teacher (PRT)|
|Number of Openings||25 Posts|
|Ending Date||27th October 2018|
|Interview Dates||PGT: 1st November 2018
TGT: 2nd November 2018
PRT: 3rd November 2018
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Post Wise NCRC Jobs 2018-2019
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) – 10 Posts
- Lecturer (PGT) – 8 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 7 Posts
Also Check: Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs
NCRC Notification 2018-2019 | TGT, PGT, PRT
This page has entire details about the NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019. So, the candidates can check all the necessary data before starting the application process. The competitors need to begin the application process for the NCRC Vacancies 2018-2019 as soon as possible. For the convenience of candidates, we have gathered and specified all the particulars on this page. At the end of this post, contenders can find the link to apply for the NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019. Aspirants can check the below table to get more idea about the NCRC Notification 2018-2019. Thus, the applicants who are searching for the notification details on the various web portals can refer to this article. For the latest job notifications keep following our web portal Sarkari Naukri frequently.
Education Qualification For NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019
- Lecturer (PGT) – Two years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) – Four years integrated degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. (OR)
D.Ed./B.El.Ed./B.Ed. or equivalent diploma/ degree from a recognized university.
Also Check: Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs
Age Limit For NCRC Notification 2018-2019
- Lower Age Limit is 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit is 65 years.
Application Fee For NCRC Vacancies 2018
Refer to the official announcement to know the application fee.
Selection Process For TGT, PGT, PRT Openings
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview process.
Pay Scale For NCRC Jobs 2018-2019
- PGT – Rs.27,500/-.
- TGT – Rs.26250/-.
- PRT – Rs.21250/-.
“The Principal, North Central Railway College, Tundla, District Firozabad, Pin – 283204, (UP)”
Important Dates To Remember
|Opening Date Of Application Form||Started|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||27th October 2018|
|Interview For PGT||1st November 2018 at 8:30 am|
|Interview For TGT||2nd November 2018 at 8:30 am|
|Interview For PRT||3rd November 2018 at 8:30 am|
Steps To Apply For NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019
- Go to the official website of North Central Railway College, ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the Recruitment in the homepage.
- Search for the NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019.
- Now download the official notification.
- View the information mentioned in it.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Verify the filled details.
- Submit with required documents to the official address.
- Take a hard copy for the future reference.
NCRC Recruitment 2018-2019: Click Here