NIIT Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding NIIT Walk-ins, NIIT Job openings, NIIT Off-campus drive, NIIT Referral drives, NIIT Vacancies, NIIT recruitment, careers, Registration Link, NIIT Placement papers.
The latest job notification has disclosed titled as NIIT Recruitment 2018. The company intends to recruit career oriented and passionate contenders for filling up vacant positions of Project Coordinator, Executive, sales trainee and others.here we are providing each and details about this recruitment and check it out. Candidates can check all the eligibility details, application procedure and all necessary documents to be needed in this site. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in NIIT Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details . Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
NIIT Job Vacancies:
- Project Coordinator
- Sales Trainer
- Finacle Trainer
- Soft Skill Trainer
- Content Developer
- Creative Art Designer
- Software Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Associate Training Coordinator
- Apprentice Leader
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
NIIT Company Profile:
NIIT Limited is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions and individuals. It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group (CLG), Skills and Careers Group (SNC), and School Learning Group (SLG).
In 2006, the IT services business of NIIT was demerged into a separately listed company NIIT Technologies.NIIT Limited now focuses on Corporate Training, Vocational Training for Services Sectors and Education and Training in Schools. NIIT Limited owns 23.98% of NIIT Technologies
Educational Qualification For NIIT Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
NIIT Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in NIIT get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
NIIT Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
NIIT Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of NIIT i.e. www.jobs.niit.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
NIIT Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of NIIT for registration purpose: Click here to register