OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.1 OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification
- 1.2 Odisha Civil Judge Openings 2018-2019
- 1.3 Post Wise OPSC Judicial Service Vacancies 2018-2019
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Judicial Service Jobs 2018-2019
- 1.5 Education Qualification For OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.6 Age Limit
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Selection Process
- 1.9 Documents To Be Attach For The Application Form
- 1.10 Pay Scale
- 1.11 Important Dates
- 1.12 Steps To Apply For OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019
Odisha Public Service Commission has advertised the OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019 for the Civil Judge vacancy. The eligible aspirants can start the filling of the application form from 26th September 2018 and end on 25th October 2018. Check the opsc.gov.in Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale for the OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019 provided on this page. At the end of this post, we have also given the procedure to apply for the OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019.
Also Check: OPSC Judicial Service Syllabus
OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification
|Odisha Civil Judge Posts 2018-2019|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Number of Openings||43 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th September 2018|
|Closing Date||25th October 2018|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Odisha Civil Judge Openings 2018-2019
Candidates who are looking for the latest OPSC Judicial Service Openings 2018-2019 they can use this chance by applying for these positions before the last date that is 25th October 2018. Read this page completely to get official recruitment details about the OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019. Candidates who are willing to apply for these positions before the closing date.
This will be the great opportunity to the aspirants who are interested in this job they have to apply for these OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019 by visiting the official recruitment link. Applicants can go through this page and get the direct links to the official recruitment notification and application link. Here on this page, you can find the latest updates about the Odisha Public Service Commission which is given below. So just click on the provided links and check the official employment advt and get more accurate details regarding the OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019.
Also Check: Odisha PSC Jobs
Post Wise OPSC Judicial Service Vacancies 2018-2019
|Category||Vacancies Reserved For Women||Total Posts|
Read More: OPSC Judicial Service Previous Papers
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Judicial Service Jobs 2018-2019
View the requirements for the Civil Judge post before applying for the OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants must be of good character and sound health and free from any organic defect and physical infirmity.
- Candidates must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard (i.e., Class/Standard-VII) within the final date.
- A contender who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the state government has exempted his/her case from the operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reason.
Also Check: OPSC Judicial Service Admit Card
Education Qualification For OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019
Aspirants must be a graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
- A candidate should not be below 23 years of age and not above 35 years of age on the 1st August 2018, and he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd August 1983 and not later than 1st August 1995. Age relaxation will be as per government rules prescribed for the purpose.
- “Provided that the maximum age limit shall be relaxed by five years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, SEBC and women candidates and subject to the notification issued under subsection (3) of section 34 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act.2016, by ten years in case of persons with disability as referred to sub-rule (5) of rule 17”.
- The maximum age limit in respect of departmental candidates is not more than 39 years as per eligibility as mentioned under Para-5 of this announcement.
- A candidate who comes under more than one category mentioned above will be eligible for only one upper age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most useful to the aspirants.
Also Check: Odisha Government Jobs
- The application fee is Rs.300/- for the General category.
- No application fee for the Reserved categories.
Read More: OPSC Judicial Service Result
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Documents To Be Attach For The Application Form
(a) H.S.C. or equivalent certificate showing date of birth issued by the concerned Board/Council.
(b) +2/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate issued by the recognized Board.
(c) Bachelor’s degree of Law Certificate issued by the concerned Institute.
(d) All mark lists in support of LLB examination published by the recognized University.
(e) Original Challan (OPSC Copy) with payment of examination fees.
(f) Odia test pass certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or any other Board of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia language test equivalent to M.E. School standard, if not passed H.S.C. or equivalent examination having Odia as one of the subjects.
Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44, 770/-.
- Starting Date Of Application Process: 26th September 2018.
- Ending Date Of Application Process: 25th October 2018.
- Date Of Preliminary Exam: 13th January 2019.
- Main Exam Date: 10th March 2019.
Steps To Apply For OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019
- Open the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is opsc.gov.in.
- Search for the OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019 in the homepage.
- See the complete details in the notification.
- Verify the filled info in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and submit before the closing date.
- Take a hard copy for the further purpose.
OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018-2019: Click Here