Complete Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 is available on this page. The higher authorities of Orissa High Court are getting ready to organize the test on schedule date. At first, candidates have to concentrate on orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Syllabus 2018. Because there is a heavy competition for Research Assistant Posts. So, we highly recommend aspirants, to attend for the computer application test with proper preparation. At the end of this page, we had arranged the direct link of उड़ीसा उच्च न्यायालय Syllabus 2018 in PDF format for free of cost. Applicants can get more info about the Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018, orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Exam pattern 2018, and orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Selection Process from the below sections.
Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018
- 1 Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Information On High Court Of Orissa Syllabus 2018 – Research Assistant
- 1.2 orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Selection Process For उड़ीसा उच्च न्यायालय Vacancies 2018 – Research Assistant Post
- 1.4 Download Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF
- 1.5 Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus
Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 for computer application test is enclosed in this article. We had noticed that a massive number of candidates are searching for Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 in various websites on the internet. To help those aspirants, we had collected the genuine Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 from the orissahighcourt.nic.in. After the checking this page, applicants need to start their preparation by making a perfect preparation plan.
Without proper preparation, contestants will not able perform well in the test. So gather the information of Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 and then make a perfect timetable for preparation to secure good marks in the written exam. As per the latest information, a vast number of candidates had applied for this recruitment. So get the proper study material to beat the exam. In this entire post, postulants can get complete information about the Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 in PDF format for free of cost.
Information On High Court Of Orissa Syllabus 2018 – Research Assistant
|Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF Download & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||High Court Of Orissa|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Number of Openings||13 Posts|
|Closing Date||03rd September 2018|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process||Computer Application Test and Interview|
orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
In the below table we had mentioned the orissahighcourt.nic.in Research assistant Exam Pattern 2018. This test pattern describes the brief information about the structure of paper such as time duration, the name of the exam, the total number of questions, the total number of marks, weight-age, etc. After checking the orissahighcourt.nic.in Research assistant Exam Pattern 2018, make a proper timetable for preparation along with the Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018. It is for 150 Marks.
|1||Computer Application Test||50 Marks|
Also Check: Orissa High Court Research Assistant Admit Card
Selection Process For उड़ीसा उच्च न्यायालय Vacancies 2018 – Research Assistant Post
An individual must and should have to know about the Selection Process For उड़ीसा उच्च न्यायालय Vacancies 2018 for Research Assistant Post before taking the Orissa High Court Exam. Here, we had provided the Selection Process for the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2018. For more data about the Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 go through the official website of Orissa High Court that is orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Computer Application Test
Also Check: Orissa High Court Research Assistant Result
Download Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF
Download free Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 through this page. With the help of this entire information, aspirants can easily get the idea about how to prepare for the test. To get a job in High Court Of Orissa is not easy for all the aspirants, because they need to clear both the Computer Application Test and Interview. Candidates who gain minimum score in the Computer Application Test they only can attend for Interview. Topic Wise Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF is given below.
For free of cost, our website Sarkari Naukri is providing complete information about the orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Exam pattern 2018, and orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Selection Process, and concept wise Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018. Candidates have to perform well in both the selection process. In the above table, we had provided the details like Starting Date, Ending Dates, Organization name, the name of Vacancy, and Number of seats available in the department too.
Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus
1. Discrete Structure
- Sets, relation, Functions, Pigeonhole Principle, inclusion -Exclusion Principle, Equivalence and Partial orderings, elementary counting techniques Probability, Measures for Information and total information.
- Compatibility: Model of computation-Finite Automata, Pushdown Automata, Non-determinism and NFS, DPDA and PDAs and languages accepted by these structures, Grammars languages, non-compatibility and example of non-computable problems.
- Graph-definitions walks paths, trails, connected graphs, regular and bipartite graphs, cycles and circuits, tree and rooted tree, spanning trees, the eccentricity of a vertex radius and diameter of a graph, central graphs, centers of a tree, Hamiltonian and Eulerian graphs, planar graphs
2. Computer Arithmetic
- Proportional (Boolean Logic), Predicate Logic, Well-formed formula (WFF), Satisfactory and tautology.
- Logic Families: TTL, ECL and C-MOS sates, Boolean algebra and minimization of Boolean functions, Flip-Flop types race conditions and comparison, Design of combinational and sequential circuits.
- Representation of Integer: Octal, Hex, Decimal and Binary, 2;s Complement and 1’s complement arithmetic, Floating point representation.
3. Programming in C and C++
- Programming in C: Element of C-Tokens, Identifiers, Data types in C, Control structure in C, Sequence selection and iteration, Structured data types in C-arrays, structure, union, string pointers.
- O-O Programming concepts: Classes, Object, installation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and overloading.
- C++ Programming: Element of C++ Tokens,. Identifiers, Variable and constants, Data types, Operator, Control Statement, Function parameter passing, Class and object, Constructor and destructor, overloading inheritance temples, exception handling.
4. Relational database design and SQL
- E-R Diagram and their transformation to relation design, normalization -INF, 2NF, and BCNF
- SQL: Data definition language(DDL) Data manipulation language (DML), Data control language (DCL) commands database objects like Views indexes, sequences, synonyms, data dictionary.
5. Data and File Structure
- Data information, the definition of data structure, arrays, stacks, queues, linked lists, trees, graphs, priority queues, and heaps.
- File Structure: Fields, records, and files following direct, index Sequential and relative data Hashing, inverted lists multi-list, B trees, and B+ trees.
6. Computer Network
- Network Fundaments: Local Area Network (LAN), Metropolitan Area Network *(MKAN), Wide Area Network (WAN)m, Wireless Network, Internetwork.
- Data Communication: cannel capacity. Transmission media. Twisted pasi Coaxial cables, Fiber optic cables, Wireless transmission -radio, microwave infrared and millimeter waves Lightwave transmission, telephones-local loop, trunks, multiplexing switching, narrowband ISDN broadband ISDN ATM, High-speed LAN, Cellular radio Communication satellite-Geosynchronous and low orbit.
- Internetworking: Switch/ Hub. Bridge, router, Gateways Concatahetsd virtual circuits, Tunneling, Fragmentation Firewalls.
- Routing: Virtual circuits and datagram’s, Routing algorithms, congestion control.
- Network Security: Cryptography-Public key, Secret Key, Domain Name System (DNS), electronic mail and worldwide web (WWW), the DNS Resource Records Name Services, E-Mail Architecture, and Servers.
7. System Software
- Assemble language fundamental (8085 based assembly language programming), Assembly-2 pass and single pass, Macros, and Microprocessor.
- Compilation and interpretation, Bootstrap compiler. A phase of the Compilation process, Lexical analysis, Lex package on UNIX System.
- Context-Free grammar, Parsing and parse trees, representation of parse (derivation) trees as the nightmare and leftmost derivation, Bottom-up parsers=-Shift reduce, operator, precedence, and LR. YACC package an on UNIX system.
- Top-down parses-Left recursion and its removal, recursive descend pares. Predictive parses, Intermediate codes, Quadruples, Triples, Intermediate code generation, Code generation, Code optimization.
8. Operating System(with the Case study of UNIX)
- A primary function of the operating system, Multiprogramming multiprocessing, and multitasking.
- Memory management: Virtual memory, Paging, fragmentation.
- Concurrent processing: mutual exclusion, critical regions, locks and unlock.
- Scheduling: CPU Scheduling. I/o Scheduling, resource scheduling, Banker’s Algorithm for deadlock handling.
- the Unix system: File system, process management, Bourne shell variables, command line programming.
- System calls (like): create, open, close, read, write, seem link, unlink, stat, fstat, unmask, chmos, exec, fork, wair, system.
9. Software engineering
- System development cycle(SDCL): Steps, waterfall model, Prototypes, Spiral model.
- Software Metrics: Software Project Management.
- Software Design: System Design, Detailed design, function-oriented design, Object-oriented design, user interface design, Design level metrics.
- Coding and testing: testing level metrics, Software quality, and reliability, clean room approach, Software Reengineering.
To Download Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018: Click HERE