PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019
- 1 PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019
- 1.1 PMC Helper, Teacher Hall Ticket 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Download Pune Municipal Corporation Teacher, Helper Call Letter 2018-2019
- 1.3 Avaliable Data On pmc.gov.in Teacher, Helper Admit Card 2018-2019
- 1.4 Important Details To Fetch PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 @ pmc.gov.in
- 1.5 Required ID Proof’s Need To Carry For PMC Exam 2018-2019
- 1.6 PMC Teacher, Helper Exam Date Details
- 1.7 Steps To Download PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019
PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019: The Pune Municipal Corporation higher authority is planning to conduct the PMC written exam for Teacher, Helper Posts very soon at various examination centers. For that purpose, the officials will release the PMC Helper, Teacher Hall Ticket 2018-2019 one week before of the examination at the official website. Applicants have to enter the registration ID, date of birth details to download the PMC Teacher Call Letter 2018-2019 from the official website. Competitors to enter into the examination hall, the PMC Admit Card 2018-2019 is a compulsory document. So all the applicants must attend the written exam on the scheduled date along with PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019. To make easy for the candidates at the end of this page we had attched a link to download the PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019.
PMC Helper, Teacher Hall Ticket 2018-2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)|
|Name of the Positions||Teacher, Helper|
|Number of Posts||91 Posts|
|Admit Card Status||One week before the Exam|
|Exam Date||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharastra|
Download Pune Municipal Corporation Teacher, Helper Call Letter 2018-2019
The PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 act as an entry pass. Candidates shall have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venues for appearing the written examination. If any aspirants fail to show up the PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 at the examination center, then those guys are not eligible to write the written examination. So all the competitors keep it in mind and attend for the written examination. Moreover, at the time of submitting the application form, whatever information provided on the application, those details will be avaliable on the admit card. If any error found, then immediately intimate to higher authorities and make the corrections before the exam date.
You Can Also Check: TNCWWB DEO Hall Ticket
Avaliable Data On pmc.gov.in Teacher, Helper Admit Card 2018-2019
The PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 contains the following information.
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Read More: TRLM Cluster Coordinator Admit Card
Important Details To Fetch PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 @ pmc.gov.in
To Download the PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 from the official website, candidates need to use the below given details.
- Application Number/ Registration ID
- Date of Birth
Required ID Proof’s Need To Carry For PMC Exam 2018-2019
At the time of attending the written examination, candidates required to carry anyone copy of ID Proof for the examination. And also applicants must bring the PMC Teacher Hall Ticket for the test center.
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Related Post: PMC Helper Result
PMC Teacher, Helper Exam Date Details
PMC Teacher, Helper Examination will be conducted by Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) officials soon. Up to date, the higher authority didn’t announce any particular Examination Date. If any new update is there then immediately we will update you through this article. So all the applicants stay in touch with Sarkari Naukri to get instant updates about the PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019.
Steps To Download PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019
- Candidates have to open the official website of PMC at pmc.gov.in.
- Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) homepage will open.
- Find the PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 scrolling link on the main page.
- Later click on that link.
- A page will open about login information.
- Fill all necessary details in required fields and press on submit button.
- As per given info, the Hall Ticket will open on the screen.
- Check all printed data on the call letter and download it.
- Take one print out of hard copy for further reference.
To Download PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 – Click Here
Hope the above-provided information about PMC Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 is handy for the candidates who had applied for Teacher, Helper posts in the Pune Municipal Corporation. We will provide the exact admit card release date and link on this page after official declaration. Candidates who want to know more details about all government job recruitments, syllabus, previous papers, admit card and result, they should bookmark Sarkarirecruitment.com by pressing Ctrl+D. Thank you.