Roche Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Roche Walk-ins, Roche Job openings, Roche Off-campus drive, Roche Referral drives, Roche Vacancies, Roche recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Roche Placement papers.
Roche as a research-focused healthcare company discovers, develops and provides innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products and services that deliver significant benefits to patients and healthcare professionals. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Roche Recruitment 2018. Roche Group has (inter)national vacancies/jobs in Education and Research, Graduate Trainee and Internship, Healthcare and Medical etc.Candidates who are in search of the job in medically related fields must get themselves registered for Roche Recruitment 2018 through online registration link is given below. Here we are providing all the details make a look at it.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Roche Job Vacancies:
- Business Unit Controller
- Individual Contributor
- Country Medical Manager
- Country Study Manager
- International Sales Manager
- Product Manager IT & Workflow Solutions
- Regional Applications Supervisor North
- Territory Manager
- Head of Procurement
- Warehouse Operator
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Territory Manager
- Individual Contributor
- Business Development Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Roche Company Profile:
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG is a Swiss multinational health-care company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. Its holding company, Roche Holding AG, has bearer shares listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
The company controls the American biotechnology company Genentech, which is a wholly owned affiliate, and the Japanese biotechnology company Chugai Pharmaceuticals, as well as the Tucson, Arizona-based Ventana. Roche’s revenues during the fiscal year 2014 were 47.46 billion Swiss francs, or approximately US$48 billion. Roche is the third-largest pharma company worldwide. Descendents of the founding Hoffmann and Oeri families own slightly over half of the bearer shares with voting rights (a pool of family shareholders 45%, and Maja Oeri a further 5% apart), with Swiss pharma firm Novartis owning a further third of its shares. Roche is one of the few companies increasing their dividend every year, for 2013 as the 27th consecutive year F. Hoffmann-La Roche is a full member of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA).
Educational Qualification For Roche Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Roche Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Roche get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Roche Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Roche Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Roche i.e. roche.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Roche Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Roche for registration purpose: Click here to register