SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers
Download SBI PO Previous Question Papers from this page. Lacks of Contenders are going to appearing at State Bank of India PO Written Exam. For better preparation, we are providing these Solved papers in a PDF format. By using these PDF files, aspirants can download the SBI PO Model Papers for free of cost. State Bank Of India is recruiting Probationary Officers in all over India. So, candidates can better to prepare well for the exam by using SBI PO Syllabus 2018, Exam pattern, and Sample Papers which is available on our site sarkarirecruitment.com. Contenders can download the Sample papers and share with your friends who are preparing for SBI PO Written Exam. By preparing and participating all these Sample papers, contenders can beat the SBI PO written Exam. SBI PO Previous year Question Papers are helpful to the contenders to manage their time during the examination. By practicing all the model papers contenders can help to be aware of making schedule and exam pattern for SBI PO written exam. These model papers are useful for aspirants for both Prelims and Main Written Exams.
Download SBI PO Previous Papers
In this section, aspirants can download the SBI PO Previous Years Question Papers. State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Sample Papers are helpful to the contenders, for better preparation and you can get an idea what type of questions are asking in the SBI PO written exam. And aspirants can understand the syllabus and the pattern papers are use them during preparation time. By reading this article aspirants can prepare for the exam easily. Aspirants can practice SBI PO previous year Question Papers, that you can improve your knowledge based on this SBI PO subjects easily. By preparing and practicing all these subjects contenders can score excellent marks in the SBI Prelims and Main Written Exams. At the end of this article, we have provided a direct link to download the SBI PO Sample Papers which you can study for the State Bank Of India PO Written Exam.
The State Bank Of India PO selection process is based on Prelim, Mains, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Want to crack the written exam then make a perfect schedule plan and prepare well. Here we are providing all SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers so, candidates must don’t ignore the syllabus and model papers. While preparing more SBI PO Model Papers you can improve your time management skills. Refer the official portal of State Bank Of India www.sbi.co.in for more updates. Both SBI Prelims and Mains written exams are in the Objective type and Descriptive manner. SBI officials have shortlisted the contenders based on their performance in written test. Shortlisted candidates must go through the next level that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview. So refer this article before starting your preparation for SBI written Exam.
Brief Details About SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||PO|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|You Can Also Check|
|SBI PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018|
State Bank of India PO Exam Pattern
By knowing the SBI PO Exam Pattern candidates can analyze the structure of the exam. By practicing, a number of SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers candidates can know the difficulty level of the question paper. Given SBI PO Previous Papers are only for reference purpose and sometimes it is a chance to get the same questions in the SBI PO Written Exam. All the Best For the Contenders. Keep in touch with our official website sarkarirecruitment.com regularly.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
- The SBI Preliminary Exam consists of multiple-choice questions.
- These questions carry 100 marks.
- It consists of 3 section that is the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- The time duration for SBI PO Prelims Exam is 1 hour.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
- The State Bank Of India Phase 2 section is Main.
- It consists of both Objective type of questions and Description type of questions, both tests are conducted through online.
- Description Test has allocated 50 marks and Objective Type Test has 200 marks.
- The Objective type has 3 hours time duration and 200 total marks.
- It consists of four subjects they are Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness and English Language marks are divided as 60,60,40,40 respectively.
Also Check SBI PO Prelims Results
How To Download SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers
- Visit the Official website of SBI.
- Go to the go home page.
- In that home page, search for SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers.
- Click on the provided link.
- Download the SBI PO Sample Papers.
- Save and copy the previous papers for further use.