SpiceJet Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Spicejet Walk-ins, Spicejet Job openings, Spicejet Off-campus drive, Spicejet Referral drives, Spicejet Vacancies, Spicejet recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Spicejet Placement papers.
Great opportunity for the candidates who are willing to do a job other than software. Here in this, you can check the latest vacanices of Spice Jet. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in SpiceJet Recruitment. A career opportunity at SpiceJet will entail you to unlimited opportunities and a host of benefits. Enthusiastic and passionate contenders can utilize this change, can apply for these Jobs by applying for SPICEJET Recruitment 2018. In this site, we will update all the upcoming recruitment notifications of private sector jobs whenever they are released.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Spicejet Job Vacancies:
- Cabin Crew
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
SpiceJet Company Profile:
SpiceJet is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It is the fourth largest airline in the country by the number of passengers carried, with a market share of 12.9% as of October 2016. The airline operates 306 daily flights to 41 destinations, including 35 Indian and 6 international destinations from its hubs at Delhi, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
Established as air taxi provider ModiLuft in 1994, the company was acquired by Indian entrepreneur Ajay Singh in 2004 and re-christened as SpiceJet. The airline operated its first flight in May 2005. Indian media baron Kalanidhi Maran acquired a controlling stake in SpiceJet in June 2010 through Sun Group which was sold back to Ajay Singh in January 2015. The airline operates a fleet of Boeing 737 and Bombardier Dash aircraft.
Educational Qualification For Spicejet Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Spicejet Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Spicejet get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Spicejet Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Spicejet Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Spicejet i.e.“www.spicejet.com/Careers.aspx”
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Spicejet Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Spicejet for registration purpose: Click here to register