State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 State Bank of India Profile :
- 1.2 State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA vacancy Details :
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the government/bank sector job notification . State Bank of India is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Clerk JA JAA during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies.Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA Jobs Recruitment.Check Arunachal Pradesh Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting for upcoming State Bank of India Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly. For more details refer go through below article regarding State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA Jobs Recruitment 2017 visit official page.
State Bank of India Profile :
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of ₹30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
State Bank of India is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks.
State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name(s)||Clerk junior associate, Junior Agricultural Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government for junior associate posts. Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute for Junior Agricultural Associate posts
State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for State Bank of India Clerk JA JAA Jobs
- Visit the official site
- On the home page, navigate to “careers with us” section.
- On the next page, find out link titled as “State Bank of India Recruitment for the post of Jr. Associate & Jr. Agriculture Associate in Clerical Cadre”.
- Open it and read the official notification of the recruitment.
- Now, click on “Online Application Form” link to proceed further.
- Fill up the application with mandatory fields in the online prescribed format.
- Collect e-receipt by paying fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Affix your recent passport size photo, signature and other necessary documents only in a jpg file.
- Verify filled up items and then submit it.
- Download the submitted copy of registration form to your computer/ mobile.
- If possible, then also print a copy of it for prelims exam.
Official Link : https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.