Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services.Then here is the correct solution for you.In this post we are providing clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services .The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification,exam pattern,syllabus through this site.In this site we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus 2017:
- 1 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus 2017:
- 2 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Papers PDF Download:
- 3 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Company Profile:
- 4 TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Test Pattern:
- 5 TNPSC Group 1 Mains Test Pattern:
- 6 TNPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus – Paper 1:
- 7 TNPSC CCS I Mains Syllabus – Paper II:
- 8 TNPSC CCSE I Mains Exam Syllabus – Paper III:
- 9 TNPSC CCSE Prelims Syllabus – Quantitative:
- 10 TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus – Reasoning:
- 11 TNPSC CCS I Prelims Syllabus – General Studies:
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job.The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank/government job , salary hikes , job timings and other additional benefits.There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector .So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services etc . But only few people are getting succeeded in these jobs.One of the reasons for not getting success is not having clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern.The candidate who are willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus.Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services PDF is important but also previous papers of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services is also plays a key role for getting success in exams.For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format.After the submission of the application of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services, candidate who want to check Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Syllabus can see here.In this sarakarirecruitment .com we are providing the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Papers PDF Download:
In this post we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services.Get the download of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services syllabus and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services exam.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Company Profile:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India. In the year 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services. The Commission was composed of five Englishmen and four Indians, with Viscount Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Test Pattern:
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Prelims Services Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group 1 Prelims Services post will consist of questions from 1 sections, which are General Studies, Aptitude, and Mental Ability. An exam would be conducted for 300 marks time duration 3Hrs. Each topic in the Group 1 Prelims Services Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective||General Studies||150||300||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||50|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Test Pattern:
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Mains Services Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group 1 Mains Services post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are Written Test, Interview, and Record. An exam would be conducted for 1020 marks. Each topic in the Group 1 Mains Services Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Paper I||300||3 Hours|
|Paper II||300||3 Hours|
|Paper III||300||3 Hours|
|2.||Interview & Record||120|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus – Paper 1:
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- Expansion and Consolidation of British Rule.
- The advent of European Invasion.
- Unity in Diversity.
- India Since Independence.
- National Renaissance.
- Dravidian Movement in Tamil Nadu.
- Indian National Congress.
- 1857 Revolt.
- The era of Different Acts & Pacts.
- Emergence of National Leaders.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Struggle.
- Communalism Led to Partition.
- Science & Technology in the development of India & Tamil Nadu.
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- National Scientific Laboratories.
- Astronomy and Space Science.
- Electricity and Electronics.
- Natural Disasters.
- Defense Research Organization.
- Blood and Blood Circulation.
- Alcoholism and Drug abuse.
- Ocean Research and Development.
- Computer Science and Advancement.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Human Diseases, Prevention & Remedies.
- Remote Sensing and Benefits etc.
TNPSC CCS I Mains Syllabus – Paper II:
- Indian Polity.
- Geography of India.
- Emerging Political Trends across the World Affecting India.
- Tamil Society, Culture, and Heritage.
- Tamil Language.
- Precis Writing.
- English Language.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Essay Writing.
- Administration of Union and States with reference to Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC CCSE I Mains Exam Syllabus – Paper III:
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Economic Trends.
- India’s Crisis Responses and Challenges.
- The impact of Global Economy on India.
- Socio Economic Issues in India & Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC CCSE Prelims Syllabus – Quantitative:
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus – Reasoning:
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures etc.
TNPSC CCS I Prelims Syllabus – General Studies:
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian National Movement.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Sarkari Recruitment for more information.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.