Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited has released the TASMAC Recruitment 2018 Notification for the 500 Junior Assistant Vacancies in its official web portal that is tasmac.co.in. The aspirants who are eligible and interested in applying for the of TASMAC Recruitment 2018 through the online mode before the end date of the application process. The TASMAC has declared the TASMAC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 on 13th August 2018, and the last date of the registration process of the TASMAC Notification 2018 is on 14th September 2018. Candidates will get the more information related to the TASMAC Recruitment 2018 like Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary details, Application Fee, etc. from the below sections.
TASMAC Recruitment 2018
- 1 TASMAC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TASMAC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 TASMAC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Post Wise TASMAC Openings 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For TASMAC JA Posts 2018
- 1.5 Education Qualification For TASMAC Junior Assistant Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Age Limit For TASMAC Notification 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee For TASMAC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Selection Process For tasmac.co.in Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Pay Scale For TASMAC JA Openings 2018
- 1.10 Details To be Submitted Along With TASMAC Application Form
- 1.11 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.12 Steps To Apply For TASMAC Recruitment 2018
The application form for the filling of TASMAC Recruitment 2018 has started. The aspirants who are eligible for the Junior Assitant positions must apply before the 14th September 2018. The applicants who will apply for the JA vacancies have to check the official notification. This is the good opportunity for the aspirants who have the eligibility criteria can apply for TASMAC Recruitment 2018. The candidates who are looking for the Tamil Nadu Government Jobs this is the latest recruitment notification from the Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited.
Also Check: TASMAC Syllabus
TASMAC Recruitment 2018 Notification
|TASMAC JA Vacancies 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited (TASMAC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Openings||500 Posts|
|Closing Date||14th September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Certificate Verification|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Also Check: Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
TASMAC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
The TASMAC has revealed a notification 500 Junior Assistant vacancies. By this article, all the applicants can get the more details. We suggest all the candidates before submitting the application form must need to read the entire information and pay the application fee as per the official notification. Refer the official notification of the TASMAC Recruitment 2018 clearly and pay the application fee.
Aspirants have to work hard to get placed into the Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited. For more details check the complete page, and we have gathered the information related to TASMAC Recruitment 2018. Visit our website Sarkari Naukri for more job notifications. Competitors who want to know more details about this TASMAC Junior Assistant Vacancies 2018 can check the official website of the Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited.
Post Wise TASMAC Openings 2018
Junior Assistant – 500 Posts
Also Check: TASMAC Previous Papers
Eligibility Criteria For TASMAC JA Posts 2018
The interested and eligible contenders must meet the given eligibility criteria to apply for the Junior Assistant position in Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited.
Education Qualification For TASMAC Junior Assistant Vacancies 2018
Applicants must complete the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Age Limit For TASMAC Notification 2018
- The maximum age limit is 57 years.
- Refer the official advertisement for the upper age relaxation.
Application Fee For TASMAC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018
- The general category application fee is Rs.354/-.
- For the SC/ST, and Ex-Servicemen application fee is Rs.174/-.
Also Check: TASMAC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket
Selection Process For tasmac.co.in Recruitment 2018
The Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited will select the contenders for the Junior Assistant through the Written Examination, Verification of Certificates, and Medical Fitness.
Pay Scale For TASMAC JA Openings 2018
The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month.
Details To be Submitted Along With TASMAC Application Form
- Self Attested photocopies of 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
- Self Attested photocopies of 12th standard certificate or equivalent.
- Self Attested photocopies of Diploma certificate or equivalent (if any).
- Self Attested photocopies of Graduate degree Certificate and mark sheets or grade sheets in a relevant discipline.
- Self Attested photocopies of Post Graduate degree Certificate and mark sheets or grade sheets if any.
- Self Attested photocopies of Other Educational Qualification if any.
- Self Attested photocopy of the People Studied in Tamil Medium for graduation if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of Community certificate as applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of Medical Certificate for Differently abled applicants as per G.O(Ms) No51 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons(DAP.3.2.) Department dated 26.12.2017, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of Employment Certificates (for all employment mentioned by the candidate)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Demand Draft for Application Fees.
Also Check: TASMAC Junior Assistant Result
Important Dates To Remember
- Application Process Starting Date: 13th August 2018.
- Application Process Closing Date: 14th September 2018.
Steps To Apply For TASMAC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited, tasmac.co.in.
- Hit on the TASMAC Junior Assistant Recruitment link in the homepage.
- Verify the eligibility criteria in the notification carefully.
- Now fill the information.
- After filling the details check it once before submitting the form.
- Candidates have to attach the photo and relevant documents to the application form.
- Take a xerox copy for the future purpose.
TASMAC Recruitment 2018: Click Here