TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019
- 1 TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Syllabus 2018-2019 – Details
- 1.2 tnpsc.gov.in Draughtsman, Grade III Exam Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.3 Selection Process For Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies 2018-2019
- 1.4 Download TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF
- 1.4.1 History of Human Settlements
- 1.4.2 Planning Principles
- 1.4.3 Statistics and Computer Orientation.
- 1.4.4 Socio-Economic Aspects of Planning
- 1.4.5 Planning Practice
- 1.4.6 Planning Legislation and administration.
- 1.4.7 Architecture and Landscape Architecture.
- 1.4.8 Traffic and Transportation.
- 1.4.9 Parks, Play Grounds and Open Spaces.
- 1.4.10 Remote Sensing
TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 is available in this article for the Draughtsman, Grade III Written Examination. A huge number of applicants are searching various websites on the internet for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Syllabus 2018-2019. To help those competitors, we had arranged this article with the latest information about the tnpsc.gov.in Draughtsman, Grade III Syllabus 2018-2019. Applicants can start their preparation for attending the தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணையம் Written Exam with the help of the TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 and tnpsc.gov.in Draughtsman, Grade III Exam Pattern 2018-2019. So, follow the given தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணையம் Syllabus 2018-2019 and try to get excellent score in the written exam. For more details about the TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019, candidates need to go through the official website of Tamil Nadu PSC.
Also Check: TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Syllabus 2018-2019 – Details
|TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF | Grade III Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Draughtsman, Grade III Posts|
|Number of Openings||53 Posts|
|Starting Date||30th October 2018|
|End Date||28th November 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd February 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online Process|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
tnpsc.gov.in Draughtsman, Grade III Exam Pattern 2018-2019
|Papers||Name Of Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I (200 Questions)||Town & Country Planning (Diploma Standard)||300 Marks|
|Architectural Assistantship (Diploma Standard)|
|Civil Engineering (Diploma Standard)|
|Paper-II||General Studies (75 Marks)||200 Marks|
|Mental Ability & Aptitude (25 Marks)|
- Time Duration For Paper-I is 3 Hours.
- Time Duration For Paper-II is 2 Hours.
- Interview For 70 Marks.
- Total Marks are 570
Selection Process For Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies 2018-2019
Candidates who had applied for this TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018-2019 for the Draughtsman, Grade III posts, they must and should have to attend the selection process which was given by the higher authorities of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination.
Download TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF
Candidates can start their preparation by collecting the TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019. Job Seekers can get to know the required information like TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 and tnpsc.gov.in Draughtsman, Grade III Exam Pattern 2018-2019. Candidates can also check the more details about the TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 by visiting the official web page of the of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). According to the rules and regulations, aspirants will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Candidates who want to increase their knowledge and skills, they must and should have to collect the TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 which is provided on this page. By checking this article, aspirants can get the TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 according to subject wise. We have gathered all the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Syllabus 2018-2019 and they can start their preparation to participate in the Draughtsman, Grade III Written Exam, and to score highest marks in the exam. By getting the idea on every detail about the TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019. Aspirants can easily crack the exam by knowing the TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019. With the help of this article, candidates can get the idea about TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 and can score minimum qualifying marks in the written exam.
TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus – Town & Country Planning
History of Human Settlements
- Early human settlements,
- Town building during Indus valley civilization – Town building practices during ancient Greek and Roman period – Town building practices
- during Medieval
- Renaissance periods – Effect of Industrial Revolution on the planning of cities –
- concepts of E.Howard, Patric Geddes, C.A.Perry.
- Principles of Town Planning
- Public Buildings,
Statistics and Computer Orientation.
- Central Tendency computation
- Sampling and Diagram
Socio-Economic Aspects of Planning
- Basic concept & Scope of Study
- Urbanization & Ecological theories
- Social Issues in urban
- area – Housing Redevelopment
- Citizen participation.
- Regional Plan concepts and studies
- Master plan concept and surveys
- Master plan needs
Planning Legislation and administration.
Architecture and Landscape Architecture.
Traffic and Transportation.
Parks, Play Grounds and Open Spaces.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Architectural Assistantship Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Building Materials and Constructions.
- History and Theory of Architecture.
- Structural Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering
- Building Services.
- Site Survey and Planning.
- Specification and Estimation.
- Town Planning
- Computer Aided Drafting and Visualisation.
tnpsc.gov.in Draughtsman, Grade III Civil Engineering Syllabus
- A flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering
- Building Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Construction Practice
- Planning and Management
- Waste Water Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Solid Waste Management
- Air, Noise pollution, and Ecology
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Transportation Engineering
- Railways Systems
TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus – Mental Ability
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணையம் General Studies Syllabus
- Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge of Science.
- History of State And Country.
- Sports-Related News.
- Latest Events.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Name of Ministers.
TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus – Aptitude
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Issues on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Issues on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
To Download TNPSC Draughtsman Syllabus 2018-2019 PDF: Click HERE
Keep visiting Sarkari Naukri for more updates. Thank You.