TNQ Books and Journals Recruitment 2018
- 1 TNQ Books and Journals Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 TNQ Books and Journals Job Vacancies:
- 1.2 TNQ Books and Journals Company Profile:
In this Post, You will get all info regarding TNQ Books and Journals Walk-ins , TNQ Books and Journals Job openings, TNQ Books and Journals Off-campus drive ,TNQ Books and Journals Referral drives , TNQ Books and Journals Vacancies, recruitment, careers,TNQ Books and Journals Registration Link, TNQ Books and Journals Placement papers. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in TNQ Books and Journals Recruitment 2018.
TNQ is a provider of quality pre-press services to publishers of Scientific, Technical and Medical (STM) books and journals enterprise.B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D graduates can apply for the openings.Job seekers who are willing to apply TNQ Books and Journals Trainees Hiring should possess excellent communication skills and typing skills. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply through online mode of application from the below-provided link on or before the last date.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
TNQ Books and Journals Job Vacancies:
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
TNQ Books and Journals Company Profile:
TNQ is a publishing technology and services company based in Chennai, India. Founded in 1998, TNQ today serves some of the world leaders in STM publishing – like Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Royal Society of Chemistry – across time zones from Australia to North America, specializing in Roman script composition and XML-first production processes.
Technology and innovation led, TNQ is a global leader in niche aspects of STM publishing. Proof Central, the company’s proofing platform, is fast-replacing PDF proofing processes and is used by nearly a fourth of all STM journals globally. This transformational technology first rolled out in October 2012, has received widespread acceptance and acclaim among end users, the authors. It eliminates errors that are inevitable in the content-integration process after PDF annotation, contributing substantially to publishers’
Educational Qualification For TNQ Books and Journals Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
TNQ Books and Journals Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in TNQ Books and Journals get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
TNQ Books and Journals Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
TNQ Books and Journals Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of TNQ Books and Journals i.e. www.tnq.co.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
TNQ Books and Journals Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link to TNQ Books and Journals for registration purpose: Click here to register