The higher authority of West Bengal Public Service Commission had announced the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can apply for the 40 vacancies of Audit and Accounts Services. Candidates can apply for the WBPSC Application Form from 17th July 2018 to 6th August 2018. All the candidates should check the pscwbonline.gov.in Eligibility Criteria before applying for the application process. And the application forms submitted after the last date will not be accepted by the officials of West Bengal Public Service Commission.
We suggest all the interested contestants apply for the process before the last date. In this article, postulates can gather details like Eligibility Criteria, Post wise vacancies, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Selection Process and the steps to apply for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018. Also, we have included the official site of higher authority@ pscwbonline.gov.in. Therefore if the candidates have any doubts, they can visit the website and clarify them. Keep referring to the next parts of the article and gather the information.
You Can Also Check: West Bengal PSC
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018
- 1 WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Information About WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Audit and Accounts Services Vacancies
- 1.3 Post-Wise Vacancy Details Of West Bengal Public Service Commission
- 1.4 Age Limit For Audit and Accounts Services Vacancies
- 1.5 Audit and Accounts Services Salary Details
- 1.6 WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.7 Selection Process For Audit and Accounts Services Posts
- 1.8 Process To Download WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018
Aspirants can find the complete details of West Bengal Public Service Commission Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018. Recently, higher authority had announced the Notification for 40 Vacancies of Audit and Accounts Services posts. Therefore we suggest all the eligible and fascinated students to apply for this post. This is the great place where the candidates can start their career. After receiving all the pscwbonline.gov.in Application Form higher authority will conduct the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Written Test. And the dates for the test are also announced. The officials are going to conduct the Prelims exam on September 2018, and the date for Mains exam is not yet announced.
We suggest the aspirants stay tuned to our page. So that nominees can get the information without any delay. We hope a massive number of students will apply for the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018 Notification for 40 Vacancies. Therefore candidates be fast and apply for the process as soon as possible. Also, the aspirants who applied for the Notification 2018 should undergo the selection process. Every aspirant should face the rounds of Written Exam, Personality Test, Personal Interview. The students qualified in the Written Exam are promoted to the interview process. Without any delay start collecting all the information regarding WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018 Notification for 40 Vacancies from upcoming sections.
You Can Also Check: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Information About WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018 Notification
|পশ্চিমবঙ্গ পাবলিক সার্ভিস কমিশন Audit and Accounts Recruitment & Other Details|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Audit and Accounts Services|
|Total Vacancies||40 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||17th July 2018|
|Closing Date||6th August 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||September 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Personality Test, Personal Interview|
For the convenience of the petitioners, we had arranged the complete information of West Bengal Public Service Commission Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018 in this post. Most of the candidates don’t have time in surfing the sites and gathering the information. They neglect to collect the details. Without knowing the proper information, it becomes a tactic work to collect all the details. So to make the aspirants work more accessible, we had arranged the complete information in tabular representation.
From the table, candidates can quickly grasp the information. And many of the students had requested us to represent the data in the tabular fashion. In the table, we arranged the details like name of the organization that is handling the exam, the name of the posts, the number of vacancies, starting and ending date of the application form, Prelims and Mains exam date, selection procedure and the official site of West Bengal Public Service Commission. We request the aspirants to get the details from the table. If the candidates want to know the updated information they can visit our web portal Sarkari Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria For Audit and Accounts Services Vacancies
Before applying for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018 candidates should check the Eligibility Criteria For Audit and Accounts Services Vacancies. After checking the eligibility criteria only, aspirants should move to the further process of paying the WBPSC Application Fee. Following are the Eligibility Criteria mentioned by the officials of West Bengal Public Service Commission.
- Candidates should have the Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or must be a Member of the Institute of Cost
Accountants of India or MBA, PGDM (FINANCE) or equivalent post-graduation degree in Finance
under 2 (Two) years full-time regular course approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details Of West Bengal Public Service Commission
14 unfilled vacancy
- ST – 01
- OBC(A) – 11
- PH – 02
26 fresh vacancy
- Unreserved – 13
- SC – 06
- ST – 01
- OBC (A) – 03
- OBC (B) – 03
Age Limit For Audit and Accounts Services Vacancies
- Candidates should not have the age limit of more than 36 years.
- Concession in age: The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for S.C. and S.T. students and by three years for B.C. candidates.
- In the case of candidates with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
- No relaxation applies to S.C., S.T., B.C. applicants from other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
- And the Date of birth recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted by the officials.
Audit and Accounts Services Salary Details
Based on the performance in the selection process the officials will recruit the candidates.
- (PB-4A) Rs.15, 600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
- And the Gross emoluments at the entry level is Rs.21,000/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per norms.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment Application Fee
- The application fee for the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment is Rs.210/ only + Service Charge 1 percent of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit, credit card plus 12.36 percent of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC, ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having the physical disability of 40 percent and above are not required to pay any fee.
- BC candidates of West Bengal are required to pay the application fee mentioned above.
- No Exemption of fee is available for SC, ST, BC candidates of other states.
Selection Process For Audit and Accounts Services Posts
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
Process To Download WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018
- Initially open the official site of the West Bengal Public Service Commission @ pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Individuals can see the homepage of the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
- Candidates should click on the Apply Online button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- And fill out the registration form with the apt details.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Download WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018: Click Here