Citibank Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Citibank Walk-ins, Citibank Job openings, Citibank Off-campus drive, Citibank Referral drives, Citibank Vacancies, Citibank recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Citibank Previous papers. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in Citibank Bank Recruitment 2018.
Jobs in Citi Bank !!! A vacancy notification has been issued by the Citibank as Citibank Recruitment 2018 for filling up various posts of different job profiles.For filling up various Citibank Jobs such as Credit Risk Analyst, Planning Specialist, Mortgage Sales Support, Policy Manager and Corporate Treasury Officer, online application forms are invited.The applicants need to apply in online modes at the website of the bank as soon as possible. Be connected to this page for regular updates of job notifications.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Citibank Job Vacancies:
- Data Analytics
- Operational Risk Manager
- ISO Intermediate Analyst
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Manager
- Digital Optimization and Analytics
- Direct Custody & Clearing (DCC) Sales Manager
- Investment Banking
- Placement Analyst,
- Securities Services, Full-Time Analyst
- Senior Technology Programmer Analyst
- Escalation Specialist II
- Middle Office Manager
- Part-Time Teller (20 Hours)
- Managing Director
- Transaction Capture Analyst
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
Citibank Company Profile:
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. The United States is the largest single market with approximately 26% of branches, generating 51% of revenues. Citibank’s 983 North American branches
As a result of the global financial crisis of 2008–2009 and huge losses in the value of its subprime mortgage assets, Citibank was bailed out by aid from the U.S. government. On November 23, 2008, in addition to the initial aid of $25 billion, a further $25 billion was invested in the corporation together with guarantees for risky assets amounting to $306 billion. Since this time, Citibank has repaid its government loans in full, resulting in a net profit for the U.S. government.
Educational Qualification For Citibank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Citibank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Citibank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Citibank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Citibank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Citibank i.e. www.citibank.co.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Citibank Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Citibank for registration purpose: Click here to register