ING Vysya Bank Recruitment 2018
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 ING Vysya Bank Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding ING Vysya Bank Walk-ins, ING Vysya Bank Job openings, ING Vysya Bank Off-campus drive, ING Vysya Bank Referral drives, ING Vysya Bank Vacancies, ING Vysya Bank recruitment, careers, Registration Link, ING Vysya Bank Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in ING Vysya Bank Recruitment 2018.
Freshers/job seekers who are looking for banking section, where they can have good opportunities in ING Vysya Bank. This opportunity has released employment notification for ING Vysya Bank Recruitment 2018. Now, It is going to hire for various vacancies. A recruitment notification has been released as ING Vysya Bank Recruitment in order to notify candidates for the engagement of Acquisition Manager, Asst Acquisition Manager, Branch Manager and others in various departments. So, Interested candidates can submit your application form through online before last day. You have following official link for the application and get upcoming notifications and updates here.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
ING Vysya Bank Job Vacancies:
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
ING Vysya Bank Company Profile:
ING Vysya Bank was a privately owned Indian multinational bank based in Bangalore, with retail, wholesale, and private banking platforms formed from the 2002 purchase of an equity stake in Vysya Bank by the Dutch ING Group. This merger marked the first between an Indian bank and a foreign bank. Prior to this transaction, Vysya Bank had a seven-year-old strategic alliance with erstwhile Belgian bank Banque Bruxelles Lambert, which was also acquired by ING Group in 1998. As of March 2013, ING Vysya was the seventh largest private sector bank in India with assets totaling ₹54,836 crore (US$8.1 billion) and operating a pan-India network of over 1,000 outlets, including 527 branches, which serviced over two million customers.
ING Group, the highest-ranking institutional shareholder, held a 44% equity stake in ING Vysya Bank, followed by Aberdeen Asset Management, private equity firm Chrys Capital, Morgan Stanley, and Citigroup, respectively. ING Vysya had been ranked the “Safest Banker” by the New Indian Express and among “Top 5 Most Trusted Private Sector Banks” by the Economic Times. On 20 November 2014, in an all-stock amalgamation, ING Vysya Bank decided to merge with Kotak Mahindra Bank, creating the fourth largest private sector bank in India 1 April 2015, the Reserve Bank of India approved the merger. On 15th May 2016, the whole merger process was completed.
Educational Qualification For ING Vysya Bank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
ING Vysya Bank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in ING Vysya Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
ING Vysya Bank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
ING Vysya Bank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of ING Vysya Bank i.e. www.kotak.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
ING Vysya Bank Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of ING Vysya Bank for registration purpose: Click here to register