MASLSA LDC & Peon Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 MASLSA LDC & Peon Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 MASLSA Profile :
Welcome to the Government Jobs in Manipur post, this posts is written for the people who are looking for the Latest Vacancies in Manipur. Here you can get Government Jobs notifications or updates in Manipur for 12th Pass, Government Jobs notifications or updates in Manipur for Engineers and other jobs. MASLSA provides opportunities for all types of job seekers by releasing Recruitment Notifications Periodically.Candidates who are waiting for latest Manipur State Govt jobs can check all types of job notifications on our website. Here is the important news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Manipur .MASLSA has issued the notification for LDC & Peon and these vacancies are present in various departments. MASLSA has released the vacant posts of LDC & Peon and welcoming application from all interested and eligible aspirants. You can get daily updates of latest upcoming job notifications through this post.The aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria of MASLSA LDC & Peon Jobs should apply before the last date.For the convenience of the candidates we are providing the official link of the MASLSA LDC & Peon recruitment.
MASLSA Profile :
On Monday, the 25th day of March, 2013, the High Court of Manipur at Imphal was formally inaugurated by Hon’ble Shri Justice Altamas Kabir, the Chief Justice of India, in the august presence of Shri Okram Ibobi Singh, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Manipur, Dr.Ashwani Kumar, Hon’ble Union Minister of Law & Justice, Hon’ble Shri Justice Aftab Alam, Hon’ble Shri Justice Anil R. Dave, Judges of the Supreme Court of India, Hon’ble Shri Justice Abhay Manohar Sapre, Chief Justice of the High Court of Manipur and Hon’ble Shri Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel, Chief Justice of the Gauhati High Court, Hon’ble Shri Justice N.Kotiswar Singh, Shri Th.Ibohal Singh, Ld. Advocate General, Manipur, Hon’ble Cabinet Ministers, MLAs and other VIPs.
MASLSA LDC & Peon vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Manipur State Legal Service Authority|
|Post Name(s)||LDC & Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
MASLSA LDC & Peon recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- LDC Post: Aspirants must complete their Graduation Degree from a Recognized College with typing speed of at least 30 w.p.m.
- Qualification for Peon Post: Candidates should Pass Class VIII to apply for Manipur SLSA Peon Jobs.
MASLSA LDC & Peon recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for MASLSA LDC & Peon
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Required Certificates should attach with Application Form:
- Age Proof Certificate (Date of Birth Certificate).
- Caste Certificate if candidates belong to SC, ST & OBC.
- Education Certificates (Marks Memos).
- Computer Certificate of minimum 3 months Course for LDC Posts.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Meghalaya State Legal Services Authority,
High Court of Manipur Complex,
Official Link : hcmimphal.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.