PUCET 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
- 1 PUCET 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
PUCET 2018: Notification form will be initiated in the month of March 2018. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is a University level entrance exam which is organized by Panjab University. PUCET exam will be organized to offer admission to Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicines and Surgery (BHMS) B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. The exam is the gateway for admissions into various affiliated colleges of Punjab University. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for PUCET 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of PUCET. we also provide you with the PUCET Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your PUCET Examination.
About Panjab University
Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India. Panjab University is ranked among the top institutions of higher education in India and in Asia. The university has 75 teaching and research departments and 15 centers for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. It has 190 affiliated colleges spread over the eight districts of Punjab state and union territory of Chandigarh, with Regional Centres at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur cities in Punjab state. The campus is residential, spread over 550 acres (2.2 km2) in sector 14 and 25 of the city of Chandigarh. The main administrative and academic buildings are located in sector 14, beside a health center, a sports complex, hostels and residential housing.
PUCET 2018 Notification
We provide you with all the information regarding PUCET Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Name of Exam||Panjab University Common Entrance Test|
PUCET 2018 Important Dates
We provide you with PUCET Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for Panjab University Common Entrance Test.
|Notification released for online application||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application form||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Exam date for UG||1st week of June 2018|
|Exam date for PG||2nd week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2018|
PUCET Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- For every Incorrect answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
- The duration of exam will be 70 minutes.
- The language of the exam will be English only.
PUCET 2018 Registration Eligibility
Every Candidate applying for PUCET must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must qualify 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible for applying.
- The qualified exam must contain Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects
- The candidates must complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
PUCET 2018 FEE Structure
- The fee can be paid through SBI challan.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 1760 /- for all candidates.
- Candidates have to pay Rs:- 880 /- for reserved Candidates.
- The fee paid will not be refundable
How to Apply
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.
The importance of PUCET:
The Common Entrance Test (CET) is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the first year or first semester of full-time courses in medical, dental and engineering courses in professional colleges the various states of India.
The professional colleges in the state offering such courses are affiliated with the state-run universities and admit students through the CET annually. The fee structure varies from year to year.