Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Standard Chartered Job Vacancies:
- 1.2 Standard Chartered Bank Company Profile:
In this Post You will get all info regarding Standard Chartered Walk-ins, Standard Chartered Job openings, standard Chartered Off-campus drive, Standard Chartered Referral drives, Standard Chartered Vacancies, Standard Chartered recruitment, Standard Chartered careers, Standard Chartered Registration Link, Standard Chartered Placement papers.
Getting a job in a bank is your interest?Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets across the world.Online applications are invited by the organization as the organization has decided to hire the contenders for filling the vacant positions of Business Analyst, Senior Operational Risk Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Process and Control Officer, Officer/Analyst and others. Here you can find Standard Chartered Bank Jobs and Careers Notifications, Bank Jobs India offers all the latest updates on Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment & Vacancies in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune in this posts. Willing candidates submit their online application form through the official link provided below. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Standard Chartered Job Vacancies:
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Standard Chartered Bank Company Profile:
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalization of approximately £15 billion as of 20 January 2016, the 28th-largest of any company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange.It has secondary listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its largest shareholder is the Government of Singapore-owned Temasek Holdings.
Educational Qualification For Standard Chartered Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Standard Chartered Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Standard Chartered get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Standard Chartered Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Standard Chartered Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Standard Chartered i.e. www.sc.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Standard Chartered Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Standard Chartered for registration purpose: Click here to register