6th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Are you browsing for 6th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz? then check this page and start the preparation. We update 6th January 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. A huge number of candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. In order to get a good score in the exam students must practice daily current affairs quiz. By taking the help of this article we are providing important topics about National and International. Aspirants who are preparing for SSC, RRB, UPPSC, Banks, etc they can practice daily current affairs quiz. We gather some topics and updated in the below section. For more updates visit our website SarkariRecruitment.com regularly.
6th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available here. Today we are discussing few topics like Technology Mission for Indian Railways, CEO of Allahabad Bank, Mylapore festival, India’s Second-Largest Rooftop, Prompt Corrective Action, Refinery Off-Gas Cracker complex, Host 3rd Edition of Science Film Festival, Global Temperature Potential, enforce a law legalizing equal pay, Model Concession Agreement (MCA), Deputy National Security Advisor, Desktop ATMs in Rural India, Minister of Road Transport & Highways, 39th National Games, Namami Gange Projects approved by NMCG etc.
Start 6th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The ‘Cancer train’ is synonymous with a majority of passengers belonging to the state of
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Andhra Pradesh
2. How many Ministries has sign MoU for a Technology Mission for Indian Railways?
3. Name the CEO of Allahabad Bank
A. Naina Lal Kidwai
B. Shanti Ekambaram
C. Usha Ananthasubramanian
D. Kalpana Morparia
4. Which state has decided to impose a spot fine of Rs 500 for open defecation?
D. Uttar Pradesh
5. The 2018 Mylapore festival has started in which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
6. Which Tunnel Project in Jammu and Kashmir would provide all-weather connectivity between Srinagar, Leh, and Kargil?
A. Nathula Pass
B. Zojila Pass
C. Rohtang Pass
D. ShipkiLa Pass
7. GAIL Commissions India’s Second-Largest Rooftop Solar Plant in _______
D. West Bengal
8. On which Bank RBI has initiated Prompt Corrective Action?
B. Allahabad Bank
9. ____ has commissioned the world’s largest Refinery Off-Gas Cracker complex of 1.5 mtpa capacity.
B. Adani Group
C. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
D. Reliance Industries
10. Which state to Host 3rd Edition of Science Film Festival?
C. Tamil Nadu
11. ‘Global Temperature Potential’ is, most appropriately, a measure of
A. The relative impact of different greenhouse gases on the Earth’s warming
B. The cyclical impact of increasing global temperatures and rising instances of forest fires on Earth’s warming
C. The impact of countries not following through on commitments made by them to reduce carbon emissions
D. None of the above
12. Haryana government has made ________ mandatory in new buildings.
A. Architect Certificate
B. Window Inspection Scheme
C. Water Purifiers
D. Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant
13. Which country has become the first in the world to enforce a law legalizing equal pay?
B. The United States
14. The Union Cabinet on 3 January 2017 approved amendments to the Model Concession Agreement (MCA) to boost which sector?
A. Highway Sector
B. Port Sector
C. Railway Sector
D. Airways Sector
15. Which survey was launched across India on 4 January 2018?
A. National Population Survey
B. Swachh Bharat
C. Swachh Survekshan
D. None of the above
16. Who is recently appointed as the Deputy National Security Advisor?
A. Suhas Yadav
B. Rajinder Khanna
C. Vivek Mishra
D. Pratap Kumar
17. Which Bank Introduces Desktop ATMs in Rural India?
A. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
B. Saptagiri Grameena Bank
C. Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
D. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
18. Who is Minister of Road Transport & Highways?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Piyush Goyal
C. Smriti Irani
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
19. 39th National Games will be held in which country?
20. How many crores did Namami Gange Projects approved by NMCG?