Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019: Rajasthan University is also known as the University of Rajasthan. And it is one of the oldest universities in India. It is situated in the state of Rajasthan, India. The Rajasthan University was established in the year 1947. It is located in Jaipur Rajasthan and is one of the premier universities in Rajasthan. It is a state-funded university and has affiliated with the University of Rajasthan. Rajasthan University offers courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and at the doctoral level. In this article, aspirants can check the details of Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019.
Rajasthan University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Rajasthan University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 How To Apply For Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019
- 1.5 Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 Application Process
- 1.6 General Rules for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019
Rajasthan University is inviting application forms through online mode. Interested candidates can download application forms on its official website. The minimum eligibility to apply for any of the courses is 10+2 qualification. Eligible aspirants must fill personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc. Candidates should provide the details of educational qualifications in the application form. After submitting the qualification details must upload recent passport size photograph and signature. The candidates have to pay application fee of INR 100 at the time of registration process. Aspirants have a look at given information of University of Rajasthan eligibility criteria, Application Form, and Important Dates etc.
Qualified and eligible students can check the brief details about Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 in this article. A huge number of students are eagerly waiting for admission in Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018. Now the Rajasthan University is decided to provide admission 2018-2019 to all eligible and dynamic contenders. The university offered many programs for Under Graduate students. Getting an admission in Rajasthan University students have to clear the entrance examination. Bookmark our website SarkariRecruitment.com and check more information on Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Rajasthan University|
|Notification released||30th May 2018|
|Registration||1st – 10th June 2018|
|Admission list||15th – 29th June 2018|
|Last date of readmission||30th June 2018|
|Commencement of class||1st July 2018|
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Rajasthan University offers admission to the following undergraduate courses
- BA (Hons)
- B.Com (Pass)
- B.Sc. (Hons)
- BA (Pass)
- B.Sc. (Home Science)
- BPA (Dance/ Table)
- BPA (Vocal/ Instrum.)
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. (Pass)
- BVA (Visual Arts Applied / Painting / Sculpture)
- B.Lib. (Library and Information Science)
The Course wise eligibility details are listed below
|Name of the Course||Eligibility Criteria||Number of Seats|
|BA (Pass)||10+2 with minimum 48% marks||1080|
|B.Com||10+2 with minimum 50% marks||840|
|BA (Hons)||10+2 with minimum 50% marks||110|
|B.Com (Hons)||10+2 with minimum 60% marks||120|
|B.Lib & Inf. Sc.||UG or PG degree with at least 45% marks in aggregate||80|
|LL.B||45% marks in the aggregate of the qualifying examination (or) 60% and above in aggregate for students coming from universities outside Rajasthan||600|
|BPA||10+2 with at least 48% marks in aggregate||40|
|BBA||10+2 with minimum 48% marks||240|
|B.Sc Pass./ B.Sc. (Hons)||10+2 in science stream with at least 50% marks||960|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks||40|
|BCA||10+2 in any stream with at least 48% marks||360|
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
The selection to BPA is based on an Aptitude Test which is conducted by the Rajasthan University. LL.B and 5-year integrated BA LL.B selection process is done on the basis of performance in ULET and RULET. The remaining courses selection process is based on the merit of the qualifying written examination.
How To Apply For Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019
Candidates can follow the provided steps which helps to fill the online application form for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 easily.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018 should visit the official website www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Then search for the “Apply Online” option.
- Provide all the personal and academic details as per requirement on the application form.
- Candidates must verify the details before the final submission of the application form.
- If there is any mistake done by you then change it carefully.
- Then submit the details.
- And keep your login ID and password safe.
- Take a hard copy of Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018 online application form for the further purpose.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019 Application Process
Candidates can register for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018 through online mode. Who had a wish to apply can submit the application form on Rajasthan University official website. After submitting the application form with particular details candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 100. It can be paid in online mode through Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Once payment is done the amount of registration fee is non-refundable. Contenders have to carry the following list of required documents at the time of admission. They are SSC Mark sheet, Mark sheet of class 12th, Cast certificate (if applicable), PWD certificate (if applicable). These certificates are mandatory to bring.
General Rules for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019
Here are some important guidelines issued by the official authority of Rajasthan university. Candidates are suggested to read all the guidelines carefully.
- 5% marks will be deducted in case of faculty change.
- While preparing the merit list, 5% marks will be deducted of those vocational courses.
- Applicants who have failed in one faculty can change their faculty on the basis of their qualifying exam provided.
- Students who have passed their last qualifying exam in the previous year or before that will not be eligible for admission.
- Latest passport size photocopies.
- Hard Copy of Online Application Form.
- Passing certificate of 10th class (for UG and PG).
- Residential Proof Certificate.
- Passing certificate of 12th class (for UG and PG).
- Mark sheets of bachelor degree (for PG only).
- Category Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
We hope the provided info is useful for the applicants. It is the best chance for the contenders to build their career. Students can refer the given information and apply for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018-2019. A huge number of candidates are shown their interest to pursue UG at Rajasthan University. If you are satisfied with this article bookmark this page sarkarirecruitment.com.