CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
- 1 CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018: Application form will be initiated in the month of February 2018. CMC Vellore Nursing exam is an entrance test exam which is organized by Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore. CMC Vellore Nursing entrance exam will be organized to offer admission into various medical and nursing courses. A candidate who is seeking for admission into nurse course at CMC Vellore can apply for CMC Vellore Nursing. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for CMC Vellore Nursing 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of CMC Vellore Nursing. we also provide you with the CMC Vellore Nursing Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your CMC Vellore Nursing Examination.
About CMC Vellore:
Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore (CMC) is a private, minority-run educational and research institute that includes a network of primary, secondary and tertiary care hospitals in and around Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. It is one of the most respected medical destinations in India and internationally. It is also one of the top-ranked medical colleges in India. Founded in 1900 by an American missionary, Dr Ida S. Scudder, CMC has brought many significant achievements to India, including starting the first College of Nursing in 1946, performing the first reconstructive surgery for leprosy in the world (1948), performing the first successful open heart surgery in India (1961), performing the first kidney transplant in India (1971), performing first bone marrow transplantation (1986) in India and performing the first successful ABO-incompatible kidney transplant in India (2009).
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding CMC Vellore Nursing Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Name of Exam||Nursing|
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with CMC Vellore Nursing Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for CMC Vellore.
|Group A||Group B|
|Online application starts from||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date for receipt of all supporting documents (where applicable)||1st week of April 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Nursing||Diploma in Nursing|
|3rd week of May 2018 (Morning)||3rd week of May 2018 (Afternoon)||3rd week of May 2018 (Afternoon)|
|Announcement of list for step-2||Last week of May 2018||1st week of June 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Step-2 (special test & interview)||Last week of June 2018||2nd week of July 2018||3rd week of July 2018|
|Selection results||Last week of June 2018||2nd week of July 2018||3rd week of July 2018|
|Registration for admission||2nd week of August 2018||3rd week of August 2018||4th week of July 2018|
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for CMC Vellore Nursing must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Must pass B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from recognized institution.
- The qualifying exam must be passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Must register with State Registration Council of Nursing and midwifery.
- Medical fitness certificate from the medical officer.
For B.Sc Nursing:
- Only unmarried women candidates can apply.
- Applicants must have passed 12th as the qualifying examination.
- Applicants have to pass the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and
- English subjects.
- Must obtain minimum 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
For Diploma in Nursing:
- Only unmarried men and women can apply.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with science stream.
- Applicants have to pass the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects.
- Must secure minimum 40% marks taken together in all subjects.
- The age of the applicant must lie between 17 and 35 years.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 FEE Structure:
- Application fee can be paid through ICICI bank credit/debit card.
- The administrative fee is Rs. 800/- plus a registration fee per course.
- The application fee for Group A courses (B.Sc Nursing) is Rs. 500/- per course.
- For Group B (Diploma in Nursing), the application fee is Rs. 100/-
- For M.Sc in Nursing, it is Rs. 500/-.
How to Apply for CMC Vellore Nursing:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.