Hindustan Insecticides Limited has released the advertisement for the HIL Recruitment 2018 of 32 Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice posts. So, the candidates can check the HIL Technician & Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2018 details from this article. We have provided the application form, post-wise vacancies, eligibility criteria and more information related to the HIL Openings 2018. The Online applications will be available on Hindustan Insecticides Limited website hil.gov.in from 1st August 2018 to 8th August 2018. Therefore, the aspirants need to cross check all the details from this post. Below in this post, contenders can find the Steps to apply for the notification. We have also attached an HIL Recruitment 2018 Notification at the end of this article.
HIL Recruitment 2018
- 1 HIL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview Of Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 HIL Technician & Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Post Wise HIL Vacancies 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For HIL Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Age Limit For HIL Technician & Graduate Apprentice Posts
- 1.6 Application Fee For HIL Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Selection Process Of Hindustan Insecticides Limited
- 1.8 Pay Scale – HIL Openings 2018
- 1.9 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.10 Steps To Apply For HIL Recruitment 2018
In this post, we have specified the accurate information about the HIL Recruitment 2018. Before applying to this posts, you need to refer the official HIL Openings 2018 Notification to know complete details. Meanwhile check this page to get the details about the starting date of the application form, Application fee, minimum and maximum age limit, Educational qualifications, Selection procedure, monthly salary and other eligibility criteria of this HIL Technician & Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018. So applicants who wish to apply for these positions can apply through online mode before the last date. And send that application form to the below given address.
Check the official recruitment notification for postal address and other valuable information. Candidates who are applying need to pay the application fee to complete the online registration process. All aspirants who have applied for these Hindustan Insecticides Limited Job need to face a Written Test and the Physical Standard Test as part of the recruitment process. Intenders who got selected for the Technician Apprentice position will get Pay Scale of Rs.6660/- (Per Month) and for the Graduate Apprentice position is Rs.7600/- (Per Month). On this page, we have provided the direct link to download the official HIL Recruitment 2018 for the secure mode to the candidates.
Overview Of Hindustan Insecticides Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification
|HIL Recruitment 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice|
|Number of Openings||32 Posts|
|Closing Date||8th August 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Standard Test|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
HIL Technician & Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2018
The officials of the Hindustan Insecticides Limited is going to organize the recruitment process to recruit the capable aspirants into the HIL. Read the official recruitment notification to get the details about the Selection process so that you can prepare according to that rounds. Candidates who got placed in the Hindustan Insecticides Limited by clearing all the recruitment rounds they will get the monthly pay band as per norms of the HIL. Already the higher officials had started the receiving applications from all eligible applicants. On this page, we have updated the links to the official application form and the official recruitment notification for HIL Positions. So we rush the candidates check out all the details about the HIL Recruitment 2018 Notification and apply for 32 Technician & Graduate Apprentice positions.
Before applying for these HIL Recruitment 2018 vacancies, the aspirants must check the eligibility criteria and other relevant details which are given below to get succeed in getting a Government job in Mumbai. The online application forms are active on its official web portal of the Hindustan Insecticides Limited. Aspirants should grab this opportunity because getting a job in a government sector is not an easy task, but by following our site Sarkari Naukri, it will help to the contenders in getting a government job very efficiently. Check the official web page of the Hindustan Insecticides Limited to get the official recruitment notification Or hit on the link which is provided below in this article so that you can directly download the official HIL Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Also Check: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result
Post Wise HIL Vacancies 2018
Technician Apprentice – 25 Posts
- AOCP – 9
- MMCP – 7
- Boiler Attendant – 4
- Welder – 2
- Electrician/Wireman – 3
Graduate Apprentice – 7 Posts
- Mechanical – 3
- Chemical – 1
- Civil – 1
- Information Technology – 1
- Instrumentation – 1
Eligibility Criteria For HIL Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification For HIL Recruitment 2018
- Technician Apprentice: SSC passed, EX -ITI in relevant trades or B.Sc. pass with Physics and Chemistry.
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline.
Age Limit For HIL Technician & Graduate Apprentice Posts
Refer the official notification for the age limit.
Application Fee For HIL Recruitment 2018
Check the official advertisement for the details of the application fee.
Selection Process Of Hindustan Insecticides Limited
The selection process will be based on Written Test, Physical Standard Test.
Pay Scale – HIL Openings 2018
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.6660/- (Per Month)
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.7600/- (Per Month)
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date of the Application Process: 1st August 2018.
- Ending Date of the Application Process: 8th August 2018.
Steps To Apply For HIL Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website of Hindustan Insecticides Limited, i.e., hil.gov.in.
- Search for the HIL Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official page.
- Check the data in the official notification.
- Look at the eligibility criteria applicable aspirants for the given positions has to download the application form.
- Applicants have to fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Verify the filled details.
- Link up the photo and required documents and post the application form to the right official address before the final date of the application process.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy for the further use.
HIL Recruitment 2018: Click Here