ITC Recruitment 2018
In this Post, You will get all info regarding, ITC Walk-ins, ITC Job openings, ITC Off-campus drive, ITC Referral drives, ITC Vacancies, ITC recruitment, ITC careers, ITC Registration Link, ITC Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in ITC Recruitment 2018.
Want to work in a top company in India!!!Here is the way. ITC operates a cadre-is Finance function that serves all its businesses.A recruitment notification 2018 we released by ITC Limited. Online applications are invited from motivated and talented candidates for filling up latest job openings for Programme Executive or Officer, Officer, Administration Officer and other various Posts. Candidates, who want to make their careers in this well-reputed organization, can apply for ITC Recruitment 2018 by filling the application form through online process.You can apply online through the official link provided below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
ITC Job Vacancies:
- EPP Trainee
- GSV Steward
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
ITC Company Profile:
ITC Limited or ITC is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Its diversified business includes five segments: Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Hotels, Paperboards & Packaging, Agri-Business & Information Technology.
Established in 1910 as the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, the company was renamed as the Indian Tobacco Company Limited in 1970 and further to I.T.C. Limited in 1974. The periods in the name were removed in September 2001 for the company to be renamed as ITC Ltd. The company completed 100 years in 2010 and as of 2012-13, had an annual turnover of US$8.31 billion and a market capitalization of US$45 billion.It employs over 25,000 people at more than 60 locations across India and is part of Forbes 2000 list.
Educational Qualification For ITC Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
ITC Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in ITC get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
ITC Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, t conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
ITC Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of ITC i.e. www.itcportal.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
ITC Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of ITC for registration purpose: Click here to register