RBS Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding RBS Walk-ins, RBS Job openings, RBS Off-campus drive, RBS Referral drives, RBS Vacancies, RBS recruitment, RBS careers, RBS Registration Link, RBS Placement papers. Good opportunity for bank aspirants!!! Royal Bank of Scotland requires brilliant, high-performing, and capable candidates for various vacant positions against the RBS Recruitment 2018 notice. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in RBS Recruitment 2018.
Job hunters, who want to make their career in banking sector, must grab this opportunity and submit the online application form in the proper manner before the closing date. To get entire details regarding RBS Recruitment, please have a look below on this page. Willing and eligible candidates may get more details such as required qualification, age limit, hiring process, applying process, mode of apply, salary structure, important dates, etc through the below section.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
RBS Job Vacancies:
- Analyst 2 GA
- Analyst 2 Customer Experience GA
- Senior Support Professional
- Team Lead Global Analytics
- RBS Risk IT-Lead Software Designer(AVP)-Java
- Project Manager
- RBS Risk Solutions | Team Lead – Testing (AVP)
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Senior Test Designer
- Lead Test Designer
- Senior Software Designer
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
RBS Company Profile:
The Royal Bank of Scotland commonly abbreviated as RBS, is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, together with NatWest and Ulster Bank. The Royal Bank of Scotland has around 700 branches, mainly in Scotland though there are branches in many larger towns and cities throughout England and Wales. Both the bank and its parent, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, are completely separate from the fellow Edinburgh based bank, the Bank of Scotland, which pre-dates The Royal Bank of Scotland by 32 years. The Bank of Scotland was effective in raising funds for the Jacobite Rebellion and as a result, The Royal Bank of Scotland was established to provide a bank with strong Hanoverian and Whig ties.
Educational Qualification For RBS Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
RBS Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in RBS get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
RBS Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
RBS Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of RBS i.e. india.jobs.rbs.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
In this site we provide the official link of RBS for registration purpose: Click here to register