Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Manipur Education Department Profile :
- 1.1.1 Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Manipur Education Department Teaching & NonTeaching Staff
- 1.1.5 Official Link : manipureducation.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Manipur Education Department Profile :
Government jobs provides a chance to change your dreams and passion into reality.If you are interested in working government sector and to be a part in nation’s development through your work , government job is the best choice.Government sector provides huge number of vacancies in various departments.Similarly this year also number of vacancies are available in state and central government sector. These vacancies are expecting to be present in different departments like Banking, Railways, Insurance, Civil Services, Medical, Media and many more.So to get daily updates of all these jobs follow our site SarkariRecruitment.com . You can also see state wise government jobs like Manipur Government jobs . Educational qualifications for these jobs vary from Intermediate to Post Graduate. Manipur Education Department is going to release a notification to recruit new and eligible candidates for various vacancies. Manipur Education Department has invited applications for the recruitment of the post of Teaching & Non Teaching Staff. We provide all the necessary details for the recruitment of Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff like last date, Qualifications, apply link, Post name, Number of posts etc. candidates are requested to apply only if they are eligible for that post before the last date to avoid server problem.
Manipur Education Department Profile :
The Department of Education (S) is one the major departments of the Government of Manipur and looks after the school education in the state. At the government level, it is led by Hon’ble Minister of Education as the head of the administration. Shri W. Rajen Singh is the Director of the department and Dr. J. Suresh Babu as the Principal Secretary of Edu (S), Government of Manipur.
Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Manipur Education Department|
|Post Name(s)||Teaching & Non Teaching Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- For Primary Teacher: Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized university.
- For Upper Primary Teacher (SSA): Candidates should possess Graduation in concerned Subject from recognized University.
- For Graduate Teacher: Candidates should possess Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Mathematics/ English/ concerned subject/ Mother Tongue in concerned Tribal Language recognised by BOSEM from recognised University.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Group D): Candidates should have passed X Class/ Matriculation from a recognized Institute or Board.
- For Office Assistant: Candidates should possess graduation from a recognized University.
Manipur Education Department Teaching & Non Teaching Staff recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Manipur Education Department Teaching & NonTeaching Staff
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
- Postal Address:
Director Of Education,
Official Link : manipureducation.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.