Nissan Off Campus 2018 Drive For Freshers – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MBA, MCA: Have you completed graduation? If yes must read this article. Freshers and experienced candidates who are searching for latest vacancies in automobile industry can grab these current openings titled as Nissan Off Campus 2018. The company is planning to hire eligible candidates for filling various unoccupied vacancies such as Entry Level Engineer, IT Interns, Associate Engineer posts etc., Candidates who had the wish to enhance their career with this multinational company may apply for Nissan Off Campus 2018 Drive For Freshers via online mode. By referring this post aspirant will get info regarding Nissan Registration Link, Nissan Walkins, Nissan Job openings, Nissan Vacancies, Nissan Careers, Nissan Referral drives, Nissan Off campus drive, Nissan Recruitment, Nissan Placement papers. Candidates who are going to apply for any designation in Nissan Off Campus 2018 should keep all necessary details.
Nissan Off Campus 2018
Nissan Motor Company Ltd, usually shortened to Nissan. It is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama. The company sells its cars under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands with in-house performance tuning products labeled Nismo. Nissan is hiring freshers as well as experienced postulants. If you are eligible for latest Nissan Jobs Openings, then apply for Nissan Careers 2018. Aspirants, who are interested to apply for Nissan Recruitment 2018, need to submit the online application form before the deadline. Willing contenders, who want to make their career in the automobile industry, they must submit the online application form. Sarkari Recruitment team members give the entire details which are connected to Nissan Off Campus 2018. When it comes to the selection process for Nissan Off Campus 2018, the candidates would have only two levels. The first round is a technical written test on Math, engineering (if applicable) and logical reasoning. And the second round is HR Interview.
Recently, Nissan has announced a career notification in concern of Nissan Jobs for the freshers and also for experienced postulants. The Nissan company intends to recruit eligible and energetic professionals for filling up the various job vacancies in India. The latest job notification has been published against Nissan Off Campus 2018. The Nissan company is recruiting freshers candidates who had completed BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MBA, MCA to fill up the job openings of Engineer, Technical Support Associate, Software Developer, and Customer Care Executive etc posts. Candidates who want to apply for Nissan Recruitment 2018 are required to fill Nissan Application form 2018 on or before the end date. Before applying for Nissan Jobs, candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria, candidate profile, salary details, selection process, and application filling procedure. Any graduate, postgraduate freshers can apply for Nissan Off Campus 2018 Recruitment. To get more information about Nissan Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team of Sarkari Recruitment.
Details About Nissan Off Campus 2018
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|CTC Offered||Best In The Market|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Joining Location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers as well as Experienced|
|Founder||Masujiro Hashimoto, Kenjiro Den, Rokuro Aoyama, Meitaro Takeuchi, Yoshisuke Aikawa, William R. Gorham|
|Key People||Carlos Ghosn (Chairman), Hiroto Saikawa (President & CEO)|
|Headquarters||Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan|
Nissan Off Campus 2018 Education Qualification
Candidates who are willing to apply for Nissan Off Campus 2018 Recruitment, they must have passed their Graduation or diploma degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institution. Candidates should have relevant experience in any discipline according to the applied Post. To apply for Nissan 2018 job notification, candidates have to fulfill the age criteria. The maximum age of the candidates should be above 20 years. The upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the company norms.
Nissan Off Campus 2018 Candidate Profile
- Candidates should have the passing certificate of any graduate or a postgraduate degree like BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Sc. M.Sc, M.Com, B.Com etc.
- The applicant who will meet all the eligibility criteria for Nissan Off Campus 2018 can apply from the below provided registration link.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Competitors must have an excellent grip on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards.
- Candidates should have good communication skills.
- Candidates who have attended Nissan interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Nissan Off Campus 2018 Selection Process
The Appointment letter of the deserving candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal interview which is conducted by the recruiting team of the Nissan company.
- Screening of Applications.
- Aptitude written Test (aptitude).
- Personal Interview.
Nissan Off Campus 2018 Salary Details
Aspirants who will be shortlisted for these vacancies in Nissan company they will get an impressive salary package along with a huge incentives from the company. The shortlisted candidates for any of the concerned posts will get a good pay scale according to their skills and qualification.
Important Testaments Need To Carry For Nissan Off Campus 2018
- Passing certificate of 10th, 12th class.
- Category Certificate.
- Latest passport size photocopies.
- Residential Proof Certificate.
- Mark sheets of a bachelor degree or postgraduate degree.
- Must bring hard copies of latest updated Resume.
How To Apply For Nissan Off Campus 2018
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Nissan to know the current job openings.
- Now the home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to Careers option on the Nissan Homepage.
- All available vacancies will display on the screen.
- Select a job which matches your profile.
- Read the provided details and press on apply now option.
- And fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- And submit it to complete the Nissan Off Campus 2018 registration process.
Candidates may visit the Nissan official link to get more information about Nissan Off Campus 2018. Candidates who had the wish to receive updates on Nissan Off Campus 2018 Drive For Freshers – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MBA, MCA and other job vacancies bookmark our site Sarkari Recruitment and stay in touch with us.