SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 SIDGCL Profile :
- 1.1.1 SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE
- 1.1.5 Official Link : sidcgl.com
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 SIDGCL Profile :
Present most of the candidates are prefer to join in government sector due to its benefits.But all are not succeeding due to lack of knowledge on exam pattern,syllabus ,vacancies and other details .So for helping and to clarify all their doubts we are giving all the information useful for every aspirant.A career notification is released by the SIDGCL to recruit eligible and enthusiastic candidates to fill up the vacancies of Technical Asst, JE. SIDGCL Recruitment 2017 will be announced soon for various services by SIDGCL. Freshers / Job Seekers / Experienced Candidates who are willing to build their career at Govt sector can check out these recruitment notifications.Contenders, who are seeking for SIDGCL may apply against SIDGCL vacancies by submitting online applications as on or before the deadline.The useful information of recruitment process given in this article such as how to apply SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE recruitment 2017, syllabus and pattern 2017, Procedure of recruitment, Number of vacancies, Exam dates, press release advertisement, fee structure and many more are shown in site SarkariRecruitment .The link to apply online will be activated soon.For further updates for Goa Government jobs you can follow this site.
SIDGCL Profile :
The State of Goa has got long historical and cultural tradition. The State Museum of Goa is set up, with the aim at centralizing and preserving antiquities, art objects and objects of cultural importance, throwing light on the ancient historical and cultural traditions of Goa and exhibiting them thematically, so as to depict different aspects of the Goan History and Culture.
The Museum, at present has in its possession a fairly large collection which is increasing day by day.
The Museum, was set up on small scale in 1977 at St.Inez, Panaji. After construction of this present building the same was shifted here and this new Museum Complex at Patto was inaugurated by the then President Of India on 18th June 1996.
SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||Technical Asst, JE|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Technical Asst : Candidate must have Degree of a recognized University in Civil/ Electrical Engineering & Knowledge of Konkani.
JE : Candidate must have Degree/ Diploma of a recognized University/ State Board in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering & Knowledge of Konkani .
SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for SIDGCL Technical Asst, JE
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Official Link : sidcgl.com
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.