Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Openings Details:
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Post- wise Details:
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Posts Qualification:
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs Age Limit:
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Position Salary:
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancies Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Openings Application Fee:
- 1.8 How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Andhra Pradesh Postal Department Has releasedRecruitment Notification To fill up 121 Positions in various divisions of Vijayawada, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam interested candidates can apply for these vacancies. Candidates who had completed their Matriculation/SSC from a recognized board or Institution are eligible to apply for these positions. These 121 posts are allotted for all the categories of citizens like SC, ST, OC, OBC so contenders can check them which are updated below and can apply for them according to the category and eligibility. Selected candidates will get paid of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-. Applicants will be selected based on the performance of the candidate shown in Aptitude Examination. Application Fee will be Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) and Examination Fee will be Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees). And for the procedure to apply we updated that in a detailed manner so willing candidates can apply for these vacancies hassle free.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Openings Details:
The British Raj was instituted in 1858 when the rule of the East India Company was transferred to the Crown. By 1861, there were 889 post offices handling nearly 43 million letters and over 4.5 million newspapers annually. The first superintendent of the post office was appointed in 1870 and based in Allahabad and in 1876, British India became the first non-founding member of the General Postal Union. A number of acts were passed during the British Raj to expand and regulate Posts and Telegraphs service. Since Indian independence in 1947, the postal service continues to function on a nationwide basis, providing a variety of services. The structure of the organization has the directorate at its apex; below it is circle offices, regional offices, the superintendent’s offices, head post offices, sub-post offices and branch offices. In April 1959, the Indian Postal Department adopted the motto “Service before Self”, it revised its logo in September 2008. So, this will be the good opportunity for the job seekers who are willing to get into the government sector. In this post we also updated other details like the last date to apply, Start Date, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Link, Procedure to apply, Selection Procedure etc.., After checking out the details we request the candidates to apply if they are suitable for that vacancies. For more private and govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh State, you can visit our site SarkariRecruitment for more updated and latest accurate information as we update our site much often.
|Organization Name||AP Postal Circle|
|Post Name(s)||Postman/ Mail Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Post- wise Details:
- Kurnool Region: 30 ( ST: 05,SC:04, OBC:05, OC: 16)
- Vijayawada Region: 55 ( ST: 13,SC:08, OBC:02, OC: 32)
- Visakhapatnam Region:33 ( ST: 08,SC:04, OBC:02, OC: 19)
Total 3 vacancies: ( ST: 0,SC:0, OBC:0, OC: 03)
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Posts Qualification:
The applicants should possess Matriculation/SSC from a recognized board or Institution. For more details, they can check below official notification.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs Age Limit:
Contenders must have minimum age 18 years and maximum age will be 27 years as on 04th September 2017. Upper age will be applicable as per the government norms by category wise.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Position Salary:
Selected candidates will get paid of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- and other admissible allowances.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancies Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be selected based on the performance of the candidate shown in Aptitude Examination.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Openings Application Fee:
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees).
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees)
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Applicants have to wait till SMS is received to their Mobile Number confirming the payment which will take up to 48 Hours. Only after this, contestants have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of this department HERE.
- In a home page, click on a download link named as “Direct Recruitment Notification of Postman/ Mail Guard Cadre in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle”.
- First of all, read the official notification so that you can not face any problem further.
- Now, go back to a main page of the website and click on “Online Submission Application Form” link.
- Fill up the prescribed form with details like Division’s Name, Applicant’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
- Upload soft copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG format (size not to exceed 50 KB) and signature in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB)
- There is no need to upload your copies of any certificates or documents.
- Verify all the entered information form before submitting a registration form.
- Finally, click on “Save/Submit” button.
- Take a print out of Application, Fee Challan Copy/ Receipt for any future reference.